by Frank Bergman, Slay News:
As the Department of Justice (DOJ) refuses to release the “client list” of Jeffrey Epstein, new names of powerful elites connected to the deceased child trafficker continue to emerge.
When Epstein was found dead in a New York City jail cell in August 2019, he was awaiting trial for sex trafficking charges.
After his death, Epstein’s accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell did face trial and was convicted over her role in the sex trafficking operation.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
For trafficking women and underage girls to Epstein’s associates, Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
However, authorities have refused to reveal who exactly they were trafficking their victims to.
Meanwhile, Epstein’s infamous “little black book” of contacts is known to contain many famous names.
While not proof of any wrongdoing, the prominent politicians, businessmen, and entertainers are all listed in the book of Epstein’s contacts.
Now, New York magazine has compiled a list of high-profile individuals known to have met with Epstein who do not appear in the black book. Its reporting is based on documents obtained by The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
The names include:
- Apollo Global Management co-founder Leon Black
- Bard College president Leon Botstein
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin
- CIA Director William Burns
- Professor Noam Chomsky, whose meetings with Epstein included a dinner with director Woody Allen and his wife, Soon-Yi Previn
- Former U.S. Virgin Islands first lady Cecile de Jongh, who is accused of helping Epstein get visas for his alleged victims
- Bill Gates, whose ties to Epstein have been well known for years
- FedEx board member Joshua Cooper Ramo
- Former diplomat Terje Rød-Larsen
- Edmond de Rothschild Group chairwoman Ariane de Rothschild
- Goldman Sachs general counsel Kathryn Ruemmler
- JPMorgan executive Jes Staley
- Former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers
- PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel
New York’s list also includes Prince Andrew and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak.
However, Andrew and Barak’s names do in fact appear in Epstein’s black book.
In April, the Wall Street Journal reported in April that Epstein’s calendar was packed.