by Chris Menahan, Information Liberation:
Star basketball player Kyrie Irving is being ordered to renounce his sincerely held religious beliefs, undergo “anti-Semitic/anti-hate training” and more in order to be allowed to play again for the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA.
The Athletic on Saturday shared the following list of “six action items he must complete” in order to play again for his team.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
1. Issue an apology for posting a link to the movie on Oct. 27, condemn the harmful and false content and make clear that he does not have anti-Jewish beliefs.
2. Complete the anti-hate causes that Irving, the Nets and the Anti-Defamation League agreed upon in their joint release on Nov. 2 — including a $500,000 donation toward causes and organizations that work to eradicate hate and intolerance in communities.
Sources: Nets have delivered Kyrie Irving six items he must complete to return to team:
– Apologize/condemn movie
– $500K donation to anti-hate causes
– Sensitivity training
– Antisemitic training
– Meet with ADL, Jewish leaders
– Meet with Joe Tsai to demonstrate understanding
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 6, 2022
3. Complete sensitivity training created by the Nets.
4. Complete antisemitic/anti-hate training designed by the Nets.
5. Meet with representatives from the Anti-Defamation League, as well as Jewish community leaders in Brooklyn.
6. After completing 1 to 5, meet with owner Joe Tsai and lead franchise officials and demonstrate the lessons learned and that the gravity of the harm caused in the situation is understood, and provide assurances that this type of behavior will not be repeated.
Irving has made it clear that he believes he’s an Israelite/Semite.