by Corey Lynn, Corey’s Digs:
Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has quite a network in St. Thomas, VI, from a tax attorney setting up a microwave radio transmission for private comms to Little St. James Island, to owning 50% of a marina with billionaire Andrew Farkas, to a group of fascinating and well-connected ladies on the board of an elite private school that sits on 27-acres where Epstein’s attorney was one of the first students. Coincidentally, many of these individuals have direct ties to former President Bill Clinton and the Clinton Global Initiative, in addition to corrupt former Governor of the Virgin Islands, John de Jongh and his wife Cecile. In fact, a big corruption investigation from years back tie some of these folks together.
• Many of Epstein’s business addresses in Red Hook Quarter St. Thomas, where his 50% ownership in American Yacht Harbor resides, go to the marina – dock B, slip 3. Coincidentally, so does a CPA’s who setup his private comms to Little Saint James.
• This network has tales of past corruption running up through legislators, a Clinton appointee, an Obama campaign bundler, and the former Governor of the Virgin Islands.
• There is an elite preparatory school that resides on 27-acres that is likely a grooming school for high-level positions, and some of the board members have ties to Jeffrey Epstein and the Clintons. Epstein’s attorney Paul Hoffman was one of the original 13 students.
Understanding The Network Diagram Below
To put this complex network into a comprehensible structure, a diagram has been created with color-coded lines so that the connections can be fully understood. What does this represent? Antilles School would appear to be the hub of most of these connections. From there it filters out to the board members, most of whom have been on the board in varying positions for years. The ladies listed in the diagram, in connection with the school, are indicated in red. The founders and original 13 students of the school paint quite a picture as well, with one of the students being Epstein’s attorney Paul Hoffman.
For example, Pamela Berkowsky is a Clinton appointee with a military background, who was made the former governor of the Virgin Island’s chief of staff, until she abruptly resigned over a scandal. This was long after she had served as the assistant chief of staff to secretary of defense William S. Cohen. She is married to Adam Shapiro who operates several medical facilities in St. Thomas, is a plastic surgeon, has a transport pilot license, and was involved in the scandal with Berkowsky. Jeanne Brennan Wiebracht, is a licensed CPA who utilizes Epstein’s address for her business, and is on documentation for an Epstein company that setup microwave radio transmission from St. Thomas to Little St. James Island. Claire Starkey is involved with the Clinton Global Initiative via her Fintrac company that was founded in 1990 and operates out of countries that overlap with the Clintons agendas. Marjorie Rawls Roberts was a campaign bundler for Barack Obama, assisted criminals in setting up tax breaks in VI, has worked with the Clinton Global Initiative, and is a political-power-wannabe who would likely do anything just to stand in their shadows. Roberts took Erika Kellerhals under her wing and showed her the ropes, before Kellerhals established her law firm – the firm that maintained the documents for Epstein’s Gratitude For America Ltd. Foundation. Cecile de Jongh, former first lady to the Gov. was the manager for Epstein’s Southern Trust Company, Inc., a company that donated to Antilles School. Amexa Rivadeneira, the director of foundation accounts for Catchafire, who works with the Clinton Global Initiative, used to serve in the senate office of Kirsten Gillibrand.
Oh what a tangled web they weave, and this is just a snippet of what this web has been up to. The details are in the backgrounds and affiliations, as well as locations they’ve operated in. All of these ladies diagrammed below, are not only serving the board of Antilles School, they are a tight-knit group, and are all friends on Facebook.
The Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands (CFVI) is another connecting point, that works with Antilles School, the Clinton Global Initiative, Fintrac, and Catchafire. Aside from serving on the board of Antilles School, Pamela Berkowsky, Clarie Starkey, and two other board members not diagramed here also served on the board of CFVI. Beginning to see the arms of control?
So why is former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder indicated on this diagram? Holder was involved with big investigations into a financial criminal ring that went all the way up through legislatures, telecommunications companies, and the governor himself in the U.S. Virgin Islands. This corruption scandal dragged on for years, and it is alleged that Holder himself had put the brakes on it. The full story and the players involved is documented below.
Take a good look at the diagram below, study it, absorb everything that’s been revealed above, and then scroll down to see the individual resumes of these folks with the key connecting points that ties this all together. The corruption scandal follows the resumes.
In 2008 Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting a minor for prostitution in a plea deal that only required him to spend 13 months in jail, of which he served most of in his Palm Beach office on “work release.” There were dozens of victims, a 50-page indictment on sex trafficking charges that was shelved, and a secret plea deal that concealed the full extent of his crimes and granted immunity to any potential co-conspirators. It stunk, and is now in the spotlight again. A judge recently ruled for the unsealing of up to 2,000 pages of judicial documents to show evidence of whether Epstein and his partner Ghislaine Maxwell were recruiting underage girls in an international sex trafficking operation.
Epstein was taken into custody on July 6, 2019 on charges of sex trafficking minors and conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors. The indictment states he conspired with others to carry out these acts. They have tentatively set his trial for 10-13 months out due to 1,000,000 pages of evidence against Epstein that they are sifting through.
This particular network in St. Thomas is only one of many networks and potential operations that Epstein is involved with. Many of Epstein’s connections have criminal histories, and many sit in very high places.
Jeanne Brennan Wiebracht
• Weibracht is a licensed CPA with a master’s degree in accounting and BA in psychology. Her business, Accounting Strategies Group, LLC’s address is listed at 6100 Red Hook Quarter B3, St. Thomas, VI 00802. This is boat slip 3 located at dock B in the America Yacht Harbor marina. This is the same address where several of Jeffrey Epstein’s businesses resolve to. Wiebracht is also listed in Epstein’s black book as a contact under his Financial Trust Company on the “Island” section.
• Wiebracht is originally from Holmdel, NJ, moved to Washington D.C. from 1993 – 2003, and then moved to St. Thomas in 1994 just one year after Epstein purchased Zorro Ranch in New Mexico, and four years prior to him purchasing Little St. James Island.
• She has served as a trustee on the board of Antilles School for years. Both of her daughters have attended Antilles School.
• She donated $250 to Obama’s campaign in 2008.
• Her husband Mathias founded See & Ski Powerboat Rentals in 1983, which is located at Dock A, right next to Epstein’s dock B in the same marina. They also own Maritime Yacht Sales in Holmdel, New Jersey. They also service St. John, St. Croix, St. Thomas, and Water Island. • Her brother George Brennan, who still resides in New Jersey, is a mechanical engineer at NAVAIR, whereby he designs ship integration for a system that operates on aircraft carriers, and works with stakeholders. He has been an engineer since 2001 and has worked with ships and aircraft since 2009.
• Her father George G. Brennan, MD, passed away in 2016 in Holmdel, NJ. He specialized in pediatrics and adolescent medicine in the 1960s and served as a doctor for 57 years. He worked with special needs children and worked closely with the Child Study Teams in school districts. He was also a lector and religious education teacher at St. Catharine’s Church of Holmdel, NJ.
One of Epstein’s companies is VT&T, LLC, pointing to the same address in Red Hook Quarter, and Jeanne Brennan is listed as the contact for a microwave industrial/business pool license. Basically, this is an 18.7 ghz microwave radio transmission for private communications that runs from Stalley St. Thomas to Little St. James Island and points back. The license was granted on October 17, 2014 and doesn’t expire until October 17, 2024. The equipment is by Dragonwave Inc. Model: 18HY40HFC279V01 HAAM.
On the documentation, it requires a yes or no to the question, “Has the applicant or any party to this application, or any party directly or indirectly controlling the applicant, ever been convicted of a felony by any state or federal court?” They answered YES, as they should.
The equipment was mounted on the lower portion of the tower that was already equipped with numerous other transmitters. Because of that, a company by the name of Micronet Communications, Inc. out of Plano, Texas performed a frequency coordination study according to FCC rules and regulations. This entailed running tests to ensure there was no interference with existing parties. At that time, there were 24 other parties/companies that had equipment on this particular tower, most of whom were bigger name companies.
The coordinates of the tower on Stalley are at the south-east area of St. Thomas, where the tower is quite visible by satellite, and the pin is only feet away from the tower, based on those coordinates. Yet, the coordinates on Little St. James Island do not resolve to a tower or structure, and in fact, fall adjacent to the tennis courts, not too far from the famous sundial. Perhaps the satellite image is prior to 2014 or there is another form of equipment capable of this transmission? Or perhaps the sundial is equipped with something extra special?
Back in 2004, Jeffrey Epstein and his attorney Paul Hoffman were working to get a $1.2 million underwater fiber-optic cable project passed that would run from Red Hook in St. Thomas to Epstein’s island Little St. James.
Cecile de Jongh
• Former first lady to Gov. John de Jongh.
• She was Jeffrey Epstein’s office manager for his Southern Trust Company, Inc., which was a DSB providing extensive DNA database and data mining. Epstein was very invested in science, human behavior, and the brain. One of his projects regarding AI is covered in Eugenics, Infertility & Population Growth Crisis.
• She has served on the board for the Antilles School in the position of treasurer for several years. Her and John are listed as “parent donors – parents of alumni” in the Antilles School Review 2017.
• Cecile is also listed in Epstein’s black book, just above Jeanne.
Berkowsky’s background is quite extensive, including being appointed by former President Clinton to serve as the assistant chief of staff to secretary of defense William S. Cohen. In her own words, she documents her background on her LinkedIn account.
• In 1997, the New York Times wrote a short article on the marriage of Berkowsky to Adam Shapiro. At that time, Berkowsky was the Special Assistant to the Under Secretary of the Navy.
• In 2000, she was listed on the Term Member Program for the Council on Foreign Relations, under the seminars and roundtables. Her title at that time was Assistant Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense, U.S. Department of Defense. Other notables are David Rockefeller, Federal Reserve, Harvard, CNN, WaPo, Asia Society, and many more.
• She has been the Practice Administrator for her husbands Virgin Islands Ear, Nose & Throat practice since 2002.
• In 2010 she served on the board of the Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands, and had agreed to serve another three-year term.
• Berkowsky served as a trustee for the Antilles School board for several years.
• While working for the governor of the Virgin Islands, Berkowsky tried to pull a fast one on getting her husband’s company special Virgin Islands tax rates, was ousted, and abruptly resigned. This is all referenced in the corruption section below.
• She is the COO of Aerospace Medical Sleep Consultants, which is registered to Pamela and Adam’s Coral Gables home in Florida. It is based out of Miami, FL and St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. According to their website, they improve the safety and efficiency in aviation and the space industry, specifically with sleep disorders and fatigue, but list a myriad of “expertise” in other health-related areas. The industries they serve are quite extensive and cover aviation, spaceflight, air traffic control, maintenance, commercial, governmental, charter operations, military, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and service North America, South America, Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa.