from George Gammon:
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
by Wolf Richter, Wolf Street:
What’s so insidious about the Fed’s bailouts of investors in hedge funds, mortgage-REITS, stocks, bonds, leveraged loans, and other often risky assets? The destruction of capitalism.
By Wolf Richter. This is the transcript of my podcast last Sunday, THE WOLF STREET REPORT. You can listen to it on YouTube, and you can find it on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and others.
We’re in an economic meltdown like I’ve never seen before. Tens of millions of people have lost their jobs – and so suddenly, that the government data to track them has fallen into chaos, with different agencies reporting data that is all over the place and contradicting each other. None of these systems were designed to track this type of sudden collapse of the labor market during a pandemic.
by Mark O’Byrne, GoldCore:
– Silver is ‘undervalued’ relative to stocks, bonds and gold: GoldCore
– Silver at $14/oz is cheap relative to gold with gold-silver ratio over 85
– Silver drops to 32-month lows prompting sellout of Silver Eagle coins at U.S. Mint
– U.S. Mint said “recent increased demand” prompted a “temporary sell out” of its American Silver Eagle bullion coins as investors see silver coins as a bargain
– “We believe that we are on the verge of another financial crisis”