by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show:
In the remake of the movie, 1984, I remember being surprised when I found out that the invading force in the movie was changed from Chinese to North Korean. However, when I learned that the Chinese are largely in control of Hollywood, I completely understood the term predictive programming and its subsequent use for psychological manipulation.
The term “predictive programming”, using the psychological principle of desensitization, is used to refer to the conditioning of the masses to accept a bleak future planned by the globalists. We know from former CNN reporters, like Amber Lyon, that the CIA pays CNN to run certain stories while burying others in an attempt to create an artificial reality. American television is dominated with globalist themes designed to desensitize America to a new and emerging reality. This practice of theme-based propaganda permeates Communist Chinese controlled Hollywood.
Predictive programming, was originally a Nazi-based propaganda technique in which the Germans were conditioning an unsuspecting public, at their movie houses, in their movie themes and newsreels, to “hate the Jews” and to accept the inevitable World War II that Hitler would start. Today this method of mass mind control, proposes that people are conditioned, through works of fiction, to accept planned future scenarios which have dramatic social, political and economic implications. There is usually a desensitization strategy based on the notion that the more on sees the theme, in entertainment, the more likely people will accept this new reality in real life. This is classic BF Skinner operant conditioning. Alan Watt defines this practice as “the power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome”. In the following paragraphs, I have taken this theme and applied it to the three popular shows on television using the strategy of predictive programming.
The Last Ship, a TNT original series, was one of the best exaples of predictive programming. As current events continue to develop, I am shocked that the show, which debuted almost 6 years ago, was so very accurate in predicting what was coming. The show has been filled with tales of mass genocide involving pandemics, mass vaccinations, and civil war. The threat to humanity was divided into two major subject areas:
- A virus swept across the planet and killed 80% of humanity. The most startling revelation on the show came from the discovery that the deadly virus was engineered, the accuracy of the prediction from the show is simply amazing. just like what we are seeing with Ebola. This is such a startling revelation given the nature of the present state of weaponized immigration with Africans from the Congo crossing our Southern border with hundreds of dollars in their pockets.
- The poisoning of the crop supply, thus creating a global famine. We are witnessing weather manipulation which has put almost half of the crop yielding farmland under water. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on this one, as I expect a crop pandemic to spread like wildfire. We are already witnessing an Ebola pig pandemic killing million of food-producing animals.
- GMO foods that elicits passive behavior.
- The US was broken up CALEXIT style. The stunning development of events on the how paralleled Soros plan for California.
- There was a war with China, early in the series, in which the people of Vietnam to with the United States against China. This is another stunning parallel with what has happened in the present South China Sea controversy.
- The final season culminated with a Red Dawn invasion of the United States by combined forces located in Latin America. The final season followed the script of Red Dawn almost to the letter. The great work of Kathy Rubio is noteworthy in this area.
I am wholly convinced that instead of the President consulting his morning Presidential briefing with an examination of a classified intelligence report, the President would be better served if he examined the scripts of several TV shows, including the TV show scripts of producer Michael Bay. This is called predictive programming, I have written about it before, and the case for the purposeful existence of the concept and use as a psychological tool of manipulation, has never been stronger.