by Jennifer Smith, Daily Mail:
- Howard ‘Howie’ Rubin, 62, is accused of rape and assault by three women
- They are all models from Florida who say he lured them to New York in or after 2016
- Rubin’s staff within ‘the enterprise’ contacted them on Instagram, they say
- Once in Manhattan, they say he raped them in a sex dungeon in a penthouse apartment bought specifically for the attacks
- He then left to go ‘back to his wife and kids’ on the Upper East Side, they claim
- The attacks were ‘covered up by members of the ‘enterprise’ and his associates’
- Rubin worked for George Soros’s investment fund between 2008 and 2015
- Before that he had a notorious and colorful 30-year career on Wall Street
- He is married with three children and has not responded to the allegations
- The alleged victims are demanding $27million from him in a 63-page lawsuit
A former manager of one of George Soros’ investment funds has been accused of human trafficking, violent rape and assault in an extraordinary $27million lawsuit filed by three Florida models.
Howard ‘Howie’ Rubin, 62, is accused of sexually assaulting three women, two of whom are former Playboy bunnies, at an $8million penthouse in Manhattan in 2016 which contains a secret ‘dungeon’ of sex toys, masks and BDSM ‘apparatus’.
The women claim Rubin and his associates lured them to New York on JetBlue flights after contacting them on Instagram.
Once in Manhattan, they say he drugged them then violently beat them while they were gagged and bound in the sex dungeon, hitting woman so hard that she passed out as he demanded she call him ‘daddy’.
Two of them say he warned them: ‘I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter,’ before attacking them and one says he punched her breast so hard her implant ‘flipped’.
They say he then covered up the alleged rapes and attacks and hushed them by paying them up to $5,000 each. His associates then gave them money to cover medical expenses incurred by the injuries he inflicted on them, they said.
They detail their allegations in a 63-page lawsuit filed in Brooklyn, New York, on Thursday which DailyMail.com has seen.
Rubin, a notorious Wall Street trader who is blamed for incurring $377million of losses at Merrill Lynch in 1987 and who is featured in Liar’s Poker, has not yet responded to their allegations.
He is named alongside associated Stephanie Shon, Jennifer Powers, and lawyer Yifat Schnur in the lawsuit.
Rubin has been married since the 1980s to his former Harvard Business School classmate Mary Henry. They have three children together.
The lawsuit describes four different incidents in 2016. The women sometimes traveled to meet him in pairs and on other occasions they went alone, they said.
The suit says Rubin’s ‘chief crime location’ was the Metropolitan Tower (the glass tower on the left) in Manhattan where the women say he beat and raped them in an $8million penthouse
Each claimed they returned after the first violent encounter because they needed money.
All say they were first contacted by Rubin’s staff on Instagram through its direct messaging function.
Rubin’s associates Stephanie Shon and Jennifer Powers, a former model herself who claimed to have slept with Rubin before starting to work for him, allegedly offered them thousands of dollars and free flights to New York to appear in photo-shoots and offer him ‘companionship’.
Once they were in the city, they say they were took cabs to the penthouse from the airport and were met by his employees who forced them to sign NDAs before they could meet him.
The women say they then went to a nearby bar for dinner and drinks then returned to the apartment where they claim Rubin drugged, beat and raped them before leaving ‘to go home to his wife and kids’.
Once in the penthouse, the women say Rubin turned on them and had violent sex, often beating them so severely that they required medical treatment.
His associates then offered them more cash in exchange for their silence and paid their medical bills, they claim.
Read More @ DailyMail.co.uk