by Ed Klein, Daily Mail:
- Ed Klein, author of four books on the Clintons, claims Hillary’s minions are in secret talks with Russian dossier author Christopher Steele, in an attempt to end his ‘illegitimate presidency’
- The second dossier will allegedly contain evidence that Trump had ‘romantic involvements with Russian women’ connected to the Kremlin’s spy apparatus
- The original Russian dossier has been discredited
- ‘[Hillary’s] convinced that Trump made business deals with Russians with ties to the Kremlin in return to offer them favorable trade conditions,’ a source tells Klein
- Hillary has been described as ‘completely unrepentant’ about funding the first dossier, and ‘adamant’ about releasing a second
- Klein’s new book, All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump, reveals Hillary’s never-ending crusade against the president
Edward Klein is the former editor in chief of the New York Times Magazine and the author of numerous bestsellers including his fourth book on the Clintons, Guilty as Sin, in 2016. His latest book is All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump was released on October 30, 2017
Hillary Clinton is in secret negotiations with Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous Russian dossier, to purchase a second report that allegedly contains salacious new charges against President Trump, according to several sources with personal knowledge of the transaction.
The talks with Steele, a former British spy, are being carried out by Hillary’s former campaign aides, who do not hide their bitterness over the shocking loss of the White House to Donald Trump, these sources say.
‘Hillary’s people have been secretly in touch with Steele and are close to making a deal with him on opposition research that he claims has newly surfaced from his Russian sources,’ says a longtime Clinton adviser.
‘Steele didn’t release this information before now because it wasn’t available to him when he put together his first dossier,’ the adviser continued.
As I reported in my new book, All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump, the first 35-page Steele dossier ‘contained sensational charges that the Russian Federal Security Service had ‘kompromat,’ or compromising information, on Trump that could be used to blackmail him.
Hillary Clinton’s former campaign aides are in talks with Christopher Steele, the author of the ‘damning’ Russian dossier on Donald Trump which was later discredited
Read More @ DailyMail.co.uk