by Turd Ferguson, TF Metals:
Willem Middelkoop is an Amsterdam-based author and commodity fund manager. Somehow it had been over a year since we last spoke with Willem so we had plenty to discuss today. Please be sure to give this podcast a listen.
Among the topics addressed in this 49-minute call:
- the current similarities to the run-up to The Financial Crisis in 2008
- how the falling dollar is impacting commodities
- why China values physical gold and the likelihood of a global reset in price
- which commodities or metals might benefit from the changes described in his new book, “The Tesla Revolution“
- the future of the euro and the possibility of it challenging the US dollar as global reserve currency
- Willem’s interest and opinion on the Australian mining sector, specifically Artemis and Novo Resources
- And a whole lot more!
I’m confident you’ll find this audio to be interesting and very helpful. Thanks again to Willem for sharing his time and expertise.
Click HERE to listen
Read More @ TFMetals.com