by Susan Duclos, All News Pipeline:
While many of us can look around on a daily basis and find examples of societal breakdown, from morals, to ethics, to sexual assault and pedophilia being covered up by Hollywood, media industries, and the higher levels of congress, the complete and utter destruction, if we are not nuked or attacked with an EMP in the next ten years, will come from the Millennial generation, the snowflakes in college now or who have managed to complete college and are now living in their parents basements.
Sound overly dramatic or far-fetched? Read on.
WE WERE WARNED……….
On January 10, 1963 Honorable A.S. Herlong of Florida, read into the congressional record, Current Communist Goals, on behalf of Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla, who was a virulent opponent of Communism. Those goals were excerpted from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen. These were read into the congressional record as a warning of the dangers of communism in America.
While there are 45 different goal, a large majority of them have been fulfilled, with others no longer applicable, but looking at the goals themselves, it shows a long-term plan to turn America into a communist society, including infiltrating both political parties, and the educational system, media and Hollywood.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
Those are just a small sample, the rest can be read here.
Keeping in mind that this was read into the record in 1963, we can see that not only was this a long term plan to destroy America, looking at the world today, especially what has been happening in the U.S., it has also been largely successful, as almost all you see above is favored by Democrats in Congress, showing that one party has indeed already been captured, and with the RINO’s (Republicans In Name Only) on the Republican side, the other party has been infiltrated.
Communists infiltrating the court system, the political parties, the educational system, Hollywood, the media, all has led to what we are seeing around us right now.
No one can say we were not warned and blindly allowed it all to happen.
THIS IS A WORLD WIDE CRISIS
While we are mainly focusing on the deteriorating conditions in America in this article, it does bear noting that 1) It is not just happening in America, and; 2) The ramifications will be felt world wide.
In the UK, Snowflake millennials, or as Steve Quayle recently called them after they claimed that being called snowflakes has a negative effect on their “mental health“, ‘Blizzard Babies’ throwing a snowstorm, which largely mimics what American Millennials claim, are the final phase of the plan to capture America.
Look to America’s colleges right now, Campus Reform and College Fix update each day on what we are seeing on campuses across the nation, where communist that have taken over the education system in America are paying students up to $1,000 to become social justice activists.
Successful applicants must demonstrate that they “significantly contribute to enhancing diversity” by either “increasing visibility of diverse people,” “creating a welcoming environment,” or “representing diverse student voices through advocacyand participation” in on-campus student groups.
Professors are offering extra credit, not for doing additional school work, but to attend a rally against the GOP tax plan. That professor cancelled that “assignment” after it was exposed publicly and concerns were expressed. Another extra credit assignment at different college is to attend a “drag show.”
White hatred, “diversity labor,” terrorist art displays, more white hatred, bashing conservatives while inundating the students with liberal communism propaganda, persecution of students that support traditional marriage between a man and a woman, all top the campus news in the just the last week alone.
We note a definite theme here, a pattern, of pushing for the very types of policies and issues, using the exact methods stated decades ago in the Communist Goals, in the very institutions that were being infiltrated way back then, resulting in the complete takeover of the educational system. At the same time, the school officials and professors are so busy turning these students into little socialists and communists, they are not teaching them how to survive in the real world where a person has to work and earn a living to survive.
Recent studies have found that more and more Millennials, a majority of them, now favor socialism and communism over capitalism, all because that is what they are being taught in school.
The results come as no surprise to Nikita Vladimirov of Campus Reform’s Leadership Institute. He says much of American academia is “very Marxist in many ways,” and teach a positive view of “democratic socialism” to students.
Campus Reform reported this past summer about a 2017 socialism conference held in Chicago which was attended by 1,500 people. Many of the attendees were college professors.
“This just shows you the scope and the problem of the movement,” said Vladimirov.
The result of this is not just a generation of Snowflake Millennial Blizzard Babies, but also a generation that despite their college “degrees” are not capable of holding a job, in fact they are more known for “job hopping,” and for being the least engaged in the work place, not to mention unable to pay their massive debt they borrowed in order to be taught communism and activism, more than basic job skills.
Millennials are now selling their blood for money to survive and trading sex for their next debt payment, looking for “Sugar Daddies,” and “Sugar Mommies.”
Today’s real simple get-out-of-debt option for the broke college/post college millennial is through an unconventional dating website called SeekingArrangement.com.
In 2016, the website identified some 2.5 million college students who turned to the site in an act of desperation to find a ‘Sugar Daddy’ or even a ‘Sugar Mommy’ in exchange of personal time for straight cash.
The website’s mission is to “delivers a new way for relationships to form and grow. Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies or Mommas both get what they want, when they want it”.
While the story on Sugar Daddies and Sugar Mommies I quoted was written in 2017, a search on this issue shows that Millennials have been using these types of services, and there are more than I imagined out there, for years in order to avoid working to pay off their debt or current bills, and even to currently pay tuition.
ABC News profiled one these Sugar Daddy/Baby relations as far back as 2013:
Read More @ AllNewsPipeline.com