by Steve Brown, The Duran:
Search for the term, “Where does Israel import its oil from” and prepare to be surprised by the result. The number one search result returns information from Zion Oil, a religious right Wall Street affinity scam which has fleeced Bible-belt ‘investors’ for years, and now sells for .37 cents US per share.
Even so, Zion Oil has described Israel’s oil import dilemma quite well: “Over the past 25 years, significant fuel imports have come from Angola, Colombia, Mexico, Egypt, and Norway. In more recent times, the Israelis have turned to Russia, Kazakhstan, and some of the other -stans for the bulk of their oil. In 2015 – 2016, most of Israel’s oil is supplied from the volatile Kurdish region.”
by Tony Cartalucci, New Eastern Outlook:
…it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be. Of course, it would be very difficult for the United States to goad Iran into such a provocation without the rest of the world recognizing this game, which would then undermine it.
– Brookings Institution, “Which Path to Persia?” 2009
by Chris Menahan, Information Liberation:
Two tanker ships reportedly carrying Japanese goods were attacked in Sea of Oman on Thursday while Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was meeting with Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei to try and deescalate tensions between Iran and the US.
One ship with 23 people on board was reportedly “rescued Thursday by nearby vessel Hyundai Dubai, were unharmed and were transferred to an Iranian navy vessel and disembarked at a local Iranian port,” according to the AP.
In a perhaps positive sign that could slow the attempts of hawks within the administration to push for war over Thursday’s mysterious attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman, US Central Command issued a statement just hours after Pompeo officially blamed Tehran, saying in a CENTCOM press release that “a war with Iran is not in our strategic interest, nor in the best interest of the international community.”
Iran’s foreign minister has labeled the reported attack on two “Japan-related” oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman as “suspicious,” occurring just as Japanese Prime Minister Abe came to Tehran for major talks.
Expressing his misgivings on Twitter, Javad Zarif noted that the incidents on the two vessels on Thursday, one of which had been reportedly struck by a torpedo, had occurred as Abe sat down for “extensive and friendly” discussions with Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei.
Update 4: Nobody has stepped forward to take responsibility for Thursday’s suspected torpedoing of two oil tankers in the Persian Gulf, and Iran’s Foreign Minister has argued that Iran has nothing to gain and everything to lose by provoking the Europeans and Japanese, but that hasn’t stopped Washington from beating the ol’ war drum.
According to CBS News, a senior American defense official told the channel’s top national correspondent that “it’s highly likely Iran caused these attacks.” He also dismissed Iran’s claim that it helped rescue the crews of both ships as “patently false,” adding that the USS Bainbridge picked up 21 crew members. Iran said it dispatched a rescue team that picked up all 44 crew members from the two damaged vessels.
Oct 1 eyewitnesses confirm: Five Middle Eastern men dressed in black, single file line, AR-15 assault rifle with shoulder strap
by Shepard Ambellas, Intellihub:
It appears that more may have been going on during the night of the 1 October Las Vegas shooting then authorities would like the general public to know about
LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — Official FBI documents obtained by Intellihub reveal that several eyewitnesses spotted a group of four or five Middle Eastern men between the ages 20-30 dressed in all black traveling in single file formation heading eastbound on Reno Ave just east of Las Vegas Blvd at around 11:15 pm on the night of the October 1, 2017 massacre in which 58 people were reportedly killed by a crazed lone gunman named Stephen Paddock.
Eyewitness saw a second shooter firing an “automatic high-powered rifle” outside Route 91 venue on 1 October, FBI documents reveal
by Shepard Ambellas, Intellihub:
Mention of second and third 1 October shooters appears in official FBI report obtained by Intellihub.
LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — A female who attended the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on the night of October 1, 2017, where 58 people lost their lives to automatic gunfire told the investigators from the Federal Bureau of Investigation that she saw a second shooter firing a high-powered automatic rifle from a parking lot located to the east of the venue where country music singer Jason Aldean and his band were playing onstage at the time of the shooting.
GLADIO TERROR: Virginia Beach False Flag Mass Shooting Ordered by Deep State to Distract from SPYgate + Gun Control
from State of the Nation:
False flag terrorist attacks have become the preferred means of distraction of the American people. Epic scandals like SPYgate require major distractions to change the national conversation—FAST! See ANOTHER MIND-CONTROLLED PATSY: Virginia Beach Mass Shooting frames a ‘disgruntled employee’ as the fall guy
Mass shootings in high-profile venues are particularly carried out to divert the attention of the body politic when Deep State is under a LOT of pressure. That pressure is coming from the necessity of covering up SPYgate.