by Steve Kirsch, Steve Kirsch’s newsletter:
My 16-minute interview of Jennifer, a former police detective in a major US city who handled over 250 SIDS investigations over 7 years implicates the childhood vaccines as the major cause of SIDS.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) happens to babies, from 1 month to 1 year in age, but most frequently between 2 and 4 months of age.
Recently I interviewed a former police detective who handled over 250 SIDS cases for a major US city. She revealed her full name and I was able to independently verify her employment at the police department.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
In the interview, she revealed that 50% of the SIDS cases happened within 48 hours after a vaccine was given and about 70% of the cases happened within one week of a vaccine.
This can only mean one thing: that the childhood vaccines are the leading cause of SIDS deaths.
There is no other explanation.
Even her pediatrician acknowledged this, but they aren’t allowed to talk about it. She said that the American Academy of Pediatrics trains the pediatricians in how to gaslight parents who seek to blame the vaccine.
This is the first time these statistics have ever been revealed publicly.
All the information is independently verifiable in the police records for any health authority who has any doubts.
Also, I am working with the police department to make these statistics public directly from the police department itself (I cannot compel the production of these records because the FOIA laws in the state exempt these records).
My 16-minute interview
The key points
- 3 to 4 cases per month, so over 250 cases total during her tenure
- 50% of SIDS cases happened within 48 hours of a vaccine administration. Assuming kids are vaccinated every month (which is the most conservative assumption), the chance of this happening by chance is 1.23e-64. This means the cases were caused by the vaccine since there is no other viable hypothesis that can explain the evidence.
- 70% of SIDS cases happened within 1 week of a vaccination.
- Her pediatrician acknowledged this and didn’t argue with the data.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics trains doctors on how to gaslight patients who suspect the vaccine caused their child’s death.
- Jennifer declined to publicly reveal her name or the police department she worked for, but revealed this to me so I could verify everything using independent sources.
- The police department declined to respond to my records count request because it is outside the scope of the state’s FOIA laws since it cannot be accomplished with a straightforward query and “research” would be required. I agree with their interpretation, but I’ve requested they comply anyway as a matter of public benefit. I will update this article when I hear back from them.
Police policy is to “leave no stone unturned.” But even after they made the vaccine connection, the coroner ALWAYS ignored even mentioning the vaccine in the autopsy report!
Jennifer wrote me:
Standard police policy was to ask about ANY pharmaceuticals. So while no detective is given a script per se, they are trained on ANY death investigation, of any age, to ask about pharmaceuticals so I guess you’d say unwritten policy only because the official training is “leave no stone unturned “ and ask every single thing that person was doing in the moments hours days and weeks leading up to their death (if it was not an obvious cause of death)…so with a baby: “when was the last time he saw a doc? Was he healthy? any meds or shots ? What has he been eating? What kind of soap do you wash him with? Was he ever out of your care? And if so who was with him?” Would be a typical line of questioning. And my husband just reminded me that the coroner who we had to often report to was especially a stickler on everything that went into that kid food and drug wise. So we just by default always asked since odds were we’d have him answering the call and if we didn’t we’d he’d to go back and get the info for him. Now the irony in that of course is even though we got him all the info, vaccines were never the “cause of death” or even mentioned in final death reports.
Jennifer’s SIDS statistics are validated in the peer-reviewed medical literature!
Of all reported SIDS cases post-vaccination, 75 % occurred within 7 days (p < 0.00001).
This almost exactly matches what Jennifer said in my interview (70% within one week). Neither of us was aware of this article at the time we made the video.
This is impossible if the vaccines aren’t causing SIDS. There is simply no other viable explanation for the association. But of course, you won’t get your paper published if you say that. You have to say that the association is interesting.
Paper by CDC authors observes that nearly 80% the child deaths reported in VAERS happened after multiple vaccinations were given on the same day
In Deaths Reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, United States, 1997–2013, the CDC authors admit that “for child death reports, 79.4% received >1 vaccine on the same day.”
Jennifer is not the only police detective to figure out the connection; Helen Grus in Ottawa found the same thing
In Canada, if you are a police officer and suspect that vaccines cause SIDS, they will prosecute you. It seems that is illegal in Ottawa to question the safety of the vaccines: