by Lance D Johnson, DC Clothesline:
The federal government is urging all Americans over twelve years of age to line up and get a fifth dose of the COVID vaccine, again stressing the importance of “doing your part” to “slow the spread of coronavirus.”
However, a new study, titled, “Covid-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: A risk-benefit assessment and five ethical arguments against mandates at universities” finds that COVID booster shots are BOOSTING THE CURVE of hospitalizations, not preventing them. According to the study’s findings, COVID boosters cause up to 98 serious vaccine injuries in young adults just to prevent ONE COVID-19 hospitalization. The team of researchers are now calling the COVID-19 vaccine mandates “unethical” because the jabs are nearly 100 times more likely to cause a young person to suffer a serious vaccine injury than prevent a COVID-19 hospitalization.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
There are many ways to prevent COVID-19 hospitalizations that don’t require an additional 98 serious injuries. There are many ways to treat patients and achieve natural immunity that don’t require such extreme risk to young people’s lives and livelihoods. The conclusions of the study are extra shocking, considering that the study author, Dr. Kevin Bardosh, received funds from the pro-vaccination Florida Department of Health and the vaccine-worshiping Wellcome Trust.
In order to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalization in adults aged 18-29, at least 22,000-30,000 have to be boosted with the mRNA vaccine. According to adverse event data, approximately 18 to 98 serious adverse events occur in a population of that size. These serious adverse events are not the typical cases of arm soreness, fever, chills and fatigue that often come with this poorly designed vaccine. These serious adverse events include medical issues like myocarditis, blood clots, facial paralysis, seizures and other medical issues that interfere with a person’s daily life, long term. Between 1.7 and 3 young adults will be forced to live with myocarditis just to prevent one ‘serious’ case of covid-19.
The government is telling the majority of the population to take on thousands of new medical issues just to prevent a handful of illnesses. There are countless ways to improve the innate immune system to prevent covid-19 hospitalization. These nutraceuticals, antivirals, adaptogens and treatments do not require the population to take on new medical issues that disrupt daily life, and cause suffering and death.
As the population acquires natural immunity and adapts to the vaccine-induced shedding and mutations, the risk profile for taking new COVID boosters becomes even more insane. Yet the federal government continues to instruct young people to take it. Why are young people being coerced and put under duress to take something that is causing nearly 100 more hospitalizations than the sickness itself? Why are college campuses and public schools pushing children to obey abusers and isolate themselves, to dwell on sickness, to gag themselves for hours every day, and take injections that are more likely to injure and kill them – all out of fear of something from which most easily recover?
The researchers warn that there is:
- No formal risk-benefit assessment for the age group (18-29), or for children. Young adults are being coerced to do something that is insane from a standpoint of risk assessment.
- Vaccine mandates may result in a net expected harm to individual young people, trading the possibility and inevitability of a simple sickness for the deliberate risk of taking on a serious, unnecessary medical issue.
- The expected harms of vaccine mandates are not outweighed by the alleged benefits, especially when the vaccines fail to stop transmission.
- Mandates violate the reciprocity principle because rare serious vaccine-related harms will not be reliably compensated due to liability shields in current vaccine injury schemes.
- Mandates create wider social harms, discrimination, segregation, etc. Any argument in support of vaccine mandates for the benefit of public safety was found to be “weak” and lacking scientific and ethical support.