from The Waking Times:
This week’s number of reported deaths among all age groups following COVID vaccines passed the 5,000 mark, up 759 from last week, according to data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The data comes directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 28, a total of 294,801 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 5,165 deaths — an increase of 759 over the previous week. There were 25,359 serious injuries reported, up 3,822 compared with last week.
In the U.S., 292.1 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of May 28. This includes 123 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 158 million doses of Pfizer and 11 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.
This week’s data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 4,740 total adverse events, including 117 rated as serious and four reported deaths among 12 to 17-year-olds. The youngest deaths reported include two 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918 and 1242573), a 16-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1225942) and one 17-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1199455). There were other reported deaths in children under 17 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.
- 635 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to17-year-olds with 97% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 2% to Moderna and 0.31% (or two cases) to J&J.
- 40 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) all attributed to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- 16 reports of blood clotting disorders, all attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s total VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020, to May 28, 2021, for all age groups show:
- 17% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 52% of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 74.4.
- As of May 28, 1,831 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 596 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 2,876 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 52% were reported after Pfizer vaccinations, 41% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 253 cases, or 9%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.
- 280 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with 46% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 40% to Moderna and 20% to J&J.
- 83,684 reports of anaphylaxis with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 51% to Moderna and 9% to J&J.
- 5,159 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 2,213 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 1,617 reports to Moderna and 1,289 reports to J&J.
Seven cases of heart inflammation reported in teen boys, new study shows
On June 4, The Defender reported seven boys between the ages of 14 and 19 in the U.S. reportedly developed chest pain and heart inflammation within four days of receiving a second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, according to a study published today in Pediatrics.
Heart imaging tests detected a rare type of heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis and pericarditis. None of the teens were critically ill but all were hospitalized.
Only one of the seven boys in the Pediatrics report displayed evidence of a possible previous COVID infection, and doctors determined none of them had a rare inflammatory condition linked with COVID or pre-existing conditions. It is possible myocarditis or pericarditis may be an additional rare adverse event related to systemic reactogenicity, but currently no causal association has been established between this vaccine and myopericarditis, the authors concluded.
A search in VAERS revealed 628 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis, among all age groups reported in the U.S following COVID vaccination between Dec.14, 2020 and May 28. Of the 628 cases reported, 392 cases were attributed to Pfizer, 206 cases to Moderna and 27 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.