by Josh Boswell, Daily Mail:
- Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
- The president’s son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including ‘true dat n***a’
- In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: ‘How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.’
- In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires ‘I only love you because you’re black’
- ‘It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity,’ the Chicago lawyer replied
- The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
- Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
- Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
- ‘Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack’
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in conversation with his white, $845-per-hour lawyer, his texts messages reveal.
The shocking texts may prove embarrassing for his father President Joe Biden, who just last week gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre, and has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration.
The president’s son joked in a January 2019 text to corporate attorney George Mesires about a ‘big penis’, and said to the lawyer: ‘I only love you because you’re black’ and ‘true dat n***a’.
In another text a month earlier he wrote to the Chicago lawyer saying: ‘how much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.’
Mesires replied: ‘That made me snarf my coffee.’
Hunter added: ‘That’s what im saying ni…’, cutting off the racial slur mid-word, then texted a picture to Mesires.
Text messages recovered from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show the president’s son (pictured last month) used the n-word multiple times in casual conversation with his lawyer George Messires, who is white
A December 2018 text message exchange obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter asked Mesires: ‘How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates’
In another exchange the following month, Hunter flippantly addressed Messires as ‘n***a’ again and cracked jokes saying ‘I only love you because you’re black’ during a seemingly somber conversation
The picture was not downloaded on Hunter’s laptop, from which the text exchange was recovered by DailyMail.com.
But Mesires replied: ‘Why are you so tan?’
‘I’m sorry for sexting you accidentally that was meant for another friend named Georgia,’ Hunter replied.
In the January text exchange, the two men were talking about philosophy and bantering with each other.
Mesires: ‘There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,’
Hunter: ‘OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.’
Mesires: ‘My parents love was conditioned.’
Hunter: ‘My penis as of late has been un conditional.’
Mesires: ‘That’s why we are searching.’
Hunter: ‘For my penis.’
Mesires: ‘And we will always be searching.’
Hunter: ‘Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.’
Mesires: ‘It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity.’
Hunter: ‘True dat n***a. But I’m done my rant.’