by Sayer Ji, Green Med Info:
“We are health professionals of the international collective : United Health Professionals, composed of more than 1,500 members (including professors of medicine, intensive care physicians and infectious disease specialists) from different countries of Europe, Africa, America, Asia and Oceania and, on August 26, 2020, we addressed to governments and citizens of countries around the world an alert message regarding the COVID outbreak.
We say : STOP to all crazy and disproportionate measures that have been taken since the beginning to fight SARS-CoV-2 (lockdown, blocking the economy and education, social distancing, wearing of masks for all, etc.) because they are totally unjustified, are not based on any scientific evidence and violate the basic principles of evidence-based medicine.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
On February 4, 2021, United Health Professionals sent a followup report to national governments entitled:
Neither the August report nor the more recent February report have been the object of media coverage.
The earlier UHP August 28, 2020 report (which was also submitted to national governments) laid the groundwork for the February 2021 report.
The August 2020 report is entitled:
1. We say : STOP to all crazy and disproportionate measures that have been taken since the beginning to fight SARS-CoV-2 (lockdown, blocking the economy and education, social distancing, wearing of masks for all, etc.) because they are totally unjustified, are not based on any scientific evidence and violate the basic principles of evidence-based medicine. However, we of course support reasonable measures such as recommendations of washing hands, sneezing or coughing in elbow, using a disposable tissue, etc.
It is not the first time that humanity faces a new virus : it experienced H2N2 in 1957, H3N2 in 1968, SARS-CoV in 2003, H5N1 in 2004, H1N1 in 2009, MERS-CoV in 2012 and faces the seasonal flu virus every year. However, none of the measures taken for SARS-CoV-2 has been taken for these viruses. We are told :
-“But, SARS-CoV-2 is very contagious” and we answer : IT’S ABSOLUTELY FALSE. This claim is, moreover, rejected by internationally renowned experts. A simple comparison with the other viruses shows that the contagiousness of SARS-CoV-2 is moderate [2,3]. It’s diseases like measles that can be described as very contagious. For example, a person with measles can infect up to 20 people while a person infected with this coronavirus only contaminates 2 or 3, that is : 10 times less than measles. –
“But, it is a new virus” and we answer : H1N1 and the other viruses that we mentioned were also new viruses. Yet : we did not put countries into lockdown, we did not block the global economy, we did not paralyze the education system, we did not social distancing and we did not tell the healthy people to wear masks.
In addition, some experts say that it is possible that this virus was already circulating before but we did not realize it .
-“But, we don’t have a vaccine” and we answer : at the start of H1N1, we also had no vaccine, as at the time of SARS-CoV. Yet : we did not put countries into lockdown, we did not block the global economy, we did not paralyze the education system, we did not social distancing and we did not tell the healthy people to wear masks.
-“But, this virus is much more deadly” and we answer : IT’S ABSOLUTELY FALSE. Because, compared to the flu for example, and if we take into account the period between 01 November and 31 March, there was worldwide -when those measures have been taken- : 860,000 cases and 40,000 deaths while the flu in the same period of 5 months infects, on average 420 million people and kills 270,000. In addition, the case fatality rate announced by the WHO (3,4%) was greatly overestimated and was rejected from the beginning by eminent experts in epidemiology5.
But even if we take this case fatality rate, we can see that this coronavirus is three times less lethal than that of 2003 (10%) and ten times less lethal than that of 2012 (35%).
-“But, COVID-19 is a serious illness” and we answer : IT’S ABSOLUTELY FALSE. SARS-CoV-2 is a benign virus for the general population as it causes 85% of benign forms, 99% of those infected recover, it does not constitute a danger for pregnant women and children (unlike the flu), it spreads less faster than the flu6 and 90% of those who die are elderly people (who must, of course, be protected like other populations at risk). This is why experts have called “delirium” the claim that it is a serious illness and said, on August 19, that “it is not worse than the flu” 7.
-“But, there are asymptomatic people” and we answer : 77% of infected people are asymptomatic in influenza too and they can also transmit the virus8. Yet : healthy people are not told every year to wear masks and no social distancing is done despite the fact that the flu infects 1 billion people and kills 650,000.
-“But, this virus leads to saturation of hospitals” and we answer : IT’S ABSOLUTELY FALSE. Saturation affects only a few hospitals, but people are made to believe that the entire hospital system is saturated or that saturation is imminent when there are thousands of hospitals in certain countries.
Is it reasonable and true to attribute, for example, to 1,000 or 2,000 hospitals a situation which concerns only 4 or 5 hospitals? Furthermore, it is not surprising that some hospitals were saturated because they were situated in clusters (like Lombardy in Italy or New York in the USA). It should not be forgotten that hospitals in many countries have been overwhelmed (including intensive care units) during previous influenza epidemics9 and at the time, we were even talking about : “tsunami” of patients in hospitals, “saturated hospitals”, tents erected outside the hospitals, “war zones”, “collapsed hospitals” and a “state of emergency”. And yet : we did not put countries into lockdown, we did not block the global economy, we did not paralyze the education system, we did not social distancing and we did not tell the healthy people to wear masks.
2. We say : STOP to these crazy measures also because of their catastrophic consequences that have already started to appear : suicide of people as it was reported in China, development of psychiatric disorders, paralysis of the educational path of pupils and students at the university, negative impacts and dangers on animals, neglecting other diseases (especially chronic) and an increase in their mortality, domestic violence, economic losses, unemployment, major economic crisis (few people know that the economic crisis of 2007-2008 has caused the suicide of at least 13,000 people in Europe and North America), serious consequences on agriculture, destabilization of countries and social peace, risk of wars.
An editorial  published in the European Journal Of Clinical Investigation has denounced, from the beginning, the harms of : non‐evidence‐based extreme measures, exaggerated information on the real danger of the virus and the fake news spread (even by major journals). Some have even compared this pandemic to that of the 1918 influenza, which is a LIE and a manipulation since it killed 50 million people, which has absolutely nothing to do with the death toll of this coronavirus.
3. We REFUSE the obligation of contact tracing applications as it is the case in certain countries because SARS-CoV-2 is a benign virus which does not justify such a measure. Moreover, according to international recommendations and whatever the severity of a pandemic (moderate, high, extraordinary), contact tracing is not recommended. During flu epidemics, do we make contact tracing ? Yet, the flu virus infects much more people and has more populations at risk than this coronavirus.
4. We say : STOP the censorship of experts and health professionals to prevent them from telling the truth10 (especially in countries that claim to be democratic).
5. We share the opinion of experts who denounce the inclusion of screenings in the counting of cases, even if the subjects are healthy and asymptomatic. This resulted in an overestimation of the cases. It should be remembered that the definition  of a case in epidemiology is : “the occurrence of many possible outcomes : illnesses, complications, sequelae, deaths. In so-called syndromic surveillance, the occurrence of non-specific events such as grouping of symptoms or reasons for seeking care, hospitalizations, calls to emergency services is defined as a case”. So, we say : separate the screenings from the cases and stop confusing them.
6. We share the opinion of experts who denounce the fact that no distinction is made between people who died from the virus and people who died with the virus (with co-morbidities), the fact that the cause of death is attributed to SARS-CoV-2 without testing or autopsy and that doctors are pressured to add COVID-19 to death certificates even if the patient died from other reasons.
This leads to an overestimation of the number of deaths and constitutes a scandalous manipulation of the figures because during epidemics of seasonal flu for example, we don’t work in this way. Especially, since 20% of COVID patients are co-infected with other respiratory viruses .
After re-evaluation, only 12% of death certificates in a European country13 have shown a direct causality from coronavirus. In an another European country, Professors Yoon Loke and Carl Heneghan showed that a patient who has tested positive, but successfully treated and discharged from hospital, will still be counted as a COVID death even if he had a heart attack or were run over by a bus three months later.