by Chris Menahan, Information Liberation:
The leftist propaganda outlet Axios on Tuesday laid out a dekulakization/detrumpification program for how to “deprogram” Trump supporters from their “extremist” views.
The “deradicalization” program, which reads more like a radicalization program, called for mass censorship and a Soviet style-purge of all our institutions to root out “conspiracy theorists” and their “dangerous ideologies.”
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
How to deprogram America’s extremists
by Kyle Daly
It will take an all-out national effort to dismantle the radicalization pipeline that has planted conspiracy theories in the heads of millions of Americans and inspired last month’s attack on the Capitol, experts tell Axios.
Two key measures that could make a difference:
– Keeping extremists out of the institutions where they could do the greatest damage — like the military, police departments and legislatures.
– Providing help for those who have embraced dangerous ideologies.
Online platforms, meanwhile, must be unwavering in their commitment to root out conspiracy theories and lies that undermine faith in democracy, according to experts interviewed by Axios.
– Radicalization and counterterrorism experts broadly applaud tech companies’ efforts, now under way, to remove this material and the accounts that spread it off their platforms, despite heavy blowback from conservatives.
– Twitter’s decision to ban Donald Trump is seen on its own as a major asset in the fight to slow or reverse radicalization.
The U.S. needs a “Marshall Plan against domestic extremism,” Daniel Koehler, director of the German Institute on Radicalization and De-radicalization Studies, told Axios.
– “The spread of extremist conspiracy theories in the United States is the second most dangerous pandemic the country faces right now,” he said. “The damage that’s been to the U.S. in terms of community and social cohesion will be immense and will be lasting.”
The “damage” is nothing the gulags can’t fix!
BREAKING: @BernieSanders “free education” policies to “teach you how to not be a f**king nazi.”; ‘There is a reason Stalin had Gulags’; ‘Expect violent reaction’ for speech. If Bernie doesn’t get nomination “Milwaukee will burn”
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 14, 2020