by Victoria Taft, PJ Media:
Where’s Joe? If you’re a reporter on the Joe Biden for President beat for election 2020, how could you not notice that there’s nothing to report? Politico, McClatchy, The Daily Beast, OAN, Fox News, and PBS have all noticed that President Trump is everywhere and Joe Biden … where is Joe Biden, anyway?
8 days out and “Still awaiting information on Biden’s schedule for the day. None has been provided so far,” per poll report this am
— Alex Thompson (@AlxThomp) October 26, 2020
This is what President Trump’s schedule looked like for this past Saturday.
- 7 a.m. — Met with reporters
- 9:25 a.m. — Voted in Florida, traveled to North Carolina
- 12:30 p.m. — Presidential event
- 2:00 p.m. — Traveled to Columbus, Ohio
- 4:00 p.m. — Make America Great Again rally
- 7:25 p.m. — Traveled to Wisconsin
- 8:00 p.m. — Addressed Make America Great Again rally in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- 10:00 p.m. — Pool reporter call
- 11:50 p.m. — Traveled to the White House
On Sunday Trump traveled to Maine, held one rally and one event at a local business, and noted the pre-recorded “60 Minutes” interview.
Trump has stepped up his schedule, grinding out three rallies per day.
But where was Joe?
Honest question: Does Biden have anything on his schedule today?
Have to do a lot of digging to get any info.
Judging by his Facebook page, it looks like he’s called a permanent lid. pic.twitter.com/NTpCZnQUfq
— Jenn Pellegrino OAN 🇺🇸 (@JennPellegrino) October 25, 2020
On Saturday, Joe Biden held a car rally at which there were reportedly more Trump fans than Biden supporters. One supporter had the problem many of us have had trying to figure out Joe’s schedule. She can’t find it.