from Vigilant Citizen:
The troubling video titled “KTWK” (Kill Them With Kindness) was posted on December 24th. On December 25th, Spacey’s accuser Ari Behn died suddenly. He was the third Kevin Spacey accuser to die in 2019. What is going on here?
- Actor Anthony Rapp claimed Spacey made a sexual advance towards him in 1986 when he was 14. Rapp said that Spacey laid on top of him at a party and alleged that he “was trying to seduce” him.
- U.S. filmmaker Tony Montana claimed he was “forcefully” groped by Spacey in a Los Angeles bar in 2003.
- An unnamed man claimed he woke up to find Spacey lying on him while staying at his New York home in the mid-1980s. The man was 17 at the time.
- An unnamed actor woke up to find Spacey performing a sex act on him in 2008. The actor was 23 at the time.
- The son of actor Richard Dreyfuss claimed Spacey groped him in 2008 in his father’s presence.
- Barman Kris Nixon claimed Spacey groped him at a party held in the actor’s London apartment in 2008.
- The King of Norway’s former son-in-law accused Spacey of sexual harassment after a Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007.
- In 2016, Spacey was charged with sexually assaulting a teenager at a bar in Massachusetts in 2016.
These accusations (and several others) caused Spacey to be removed from the Netflix series House of Cards and several other projects. While Spacey nearly disappeared from the public space in the past years, he nevertheless made some noteworthy appearances.
Let Me Be Frank
On December 24th, 2018, Spacey posted a strange video on YouTube called “Let Me Be Frank” where he took on the role of his famous character on House of Cards. And the entire thing was … chilling.
In this enigmatic monologue, Spacey was either speaking to the public in general or to someone in particular as he appeared to be addressing the allegations against him. At one point, he says:
“If I didn’t pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I’m certainly not gonna pay the price for the things I didn’t do. Of course, they’re gonna say I’m being disrespectful … not playing by the rules … like I ever played by anyone’s rules before. I never did. And you loved it.”
Later on, he says an enigmatic line:
“Now that I think of it, you never actually saw me die, did you?”
Then he puts on a large ring.
Did the ring symbolize something? I don’t know. But I do remember being thoroughly creeped out by that video (and the sinister music at the end) when it was posted in 2018. Far from being apologetic, the video had a sinister undertone and was somewhat threatening.
Then 2019 happened.
Three Accusers Dead in 2019
In 2019, a total of three Kevin Spacey accusers died – all of them in mysterious circumstances.
On February 25, Linda Culkin, the first whistleblower to go public against Spacey, was violently hit by a speeding vehicle.
On Feb. 25, Culkin was walking to her home when she was mowed down by a Toyota as she stepped into a busy intersection, Quincy Police Capt. John Dougan told Radar. She later died at Boston Medical Center.