by Dean Garrison, DC Clothesline:
In 2017 Saudi Princess Amira Bint Aidan Bin Nayef exposed the Saudi Royal Family in a big way.
The news was reported by several foreign sources but never quite hit America’s mainstream news cycles.
Here is a video synopsis from Random Rants of Ryan:
Is anyone surprised that this story didn’t get much attention in America?
You shouldn’t be.
America overlooks much of what happens there.
What happens in Saudi Arabia, stays in Saudi Arabia… at least with our corrupt media:
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Saudi Role in 9/11, Asks Why We’re Sending Them Our Troops
- Jeffrey Epstein Had an Old Passport That Listed His Residence as Saudi Arabia
- Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Has Been Erected on Ground Zero
- US Universities Have Taken Over $614,000,000 From Saudi Arabia Since 2011
- Saudi Arabia Scooping Up Land in Northern Virginia
So if Saudi Arabia’s Royal Family wants to pass children around for sexual pleasure that’s something that we can’t expect to see reported on the alphabet news networks.