by Leah Simpson, Daily Mail:
- An ABC insider has claimed top execs are ‘freaking out’ as they struggle to ID who admitted in a letter signed Ignotus that they leaked an Amy Robach tape
- Ignotus means ‘unknown’ in Latin but is also the name of a wizard that has an invisibility cloak in the Harry Potter franchise
- Source claims ABC investigators have been searching staff emails and news logs to learn who shared the clip where Robach rants about them killing Epstein story
- Insider claimed ABC has been isolating certain employees and pressuring them to turn against colleagues
- It’s reported the source said the investigation into ‘Ignotus’ reports ‘back up to the very highest levels at HR at ABC’s parent company Disney’
Top executives at ABC are ‘freaking out’ amid a probe into who leaked a hot mic video where Amy Robach is seen ranting that the network spiked a Jeffrey Epstein story, an insider has claimed.
The source claims ABC has searched emails and news logs in a bid to find the culprit and has been isolating and encouraging staff to turn against each other amid their investigation.
Confusion surrounds a letter published after former ABC News producer Ashley Bianco, 25, was ‘wrongly accused’ and fired from CBS, in which the author admitted they sent the tape to Project Veritas and was mysteriously signed off ‘Ignotus’.
Ignotus means ‘unknown’ in Latin but is also the name of a wizard that has an invisibility cloak in the Harry Potter franchise.
An ABC insider has claimed top execs are ‘freaking out’ as they struggle to ID who admitted in a letter signed Ignotus that they leaked an Amy Robach tape (pictured)
‘Ignotus’ means ‘unknown’ in Latin and the source asked about the letter: ‘How many young producers speak Latin these days?’
Page Six reports the source as saying the company has been ‘isolating certain employees and putting them under pressure to turn on their colleagues’ regarding the footage from the Good Morning America anchor while she was not on air.
Referring to Epstein’s underage sex slave who accused the pedophile of lending her out for sex with his friends, including Prince Andrew, 46-year-old Robach is heard saying: ‘I’ve had this interview for years. I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air.’
Robach said ABC didn’t let the story go to air because the palace threatened to sue the network and there were concerns Prince William and Kate Middleton would no longer grant ABC any interviews.
There has been a good deal of backlash against ABC ever since the video first emerged, with many people pointing out that none of the network’s news programs have mentioned the story.