by Geoffrey Grinder, Now The End Begins:
CNN tonight hosted nine back-to-back town halls with 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, this one was exclusively for the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile community
We can tell you till the cows come how insanely radical the Democratic Party has become, and you might get the idea. Or, we can have you watch the 3-minute video in the this article and there will be absolutely no doubt of any kind how crazy the Democrats are in 2020. From applauding 9-year old transgender boys to punishing churches who refuse to perform same-sex marriages, this is not your father’s Democratic Party.
“These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.” John 16:1-3 (KJV)
Donald Trump is absolutely a ‘chaos candidate‘, but then we told you that God had installed him in office for that very reason, as judgment on America and the world. But God is using President Trump to be a blessing the nation of Israel and the Jewish people, much like He used King Cyrus to bless the Jews coming out of Babylon. But mark my words, should Trump lose in 2020, and the Democrats take over, what you see on this video will be just the very tip of the end times iceberg. Life in America, if America continues past that, will be frightening to anyone who remembers how things used to be. Pray very hard that the Democrats do not win in 2020.
9 key lines from CNN’s LGBTQ+ town hall
FROM CNN: The candidates took questions on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer issues from a live studio audience. Beto O’Rourke said Thursday that religious institutions should lose their tax-exempt status if they oppose same-sex marriage.
“THERE CAN BE NO REWARD, NO BENEFIT, NO TAX BREAK FOR ANYONE OR ANY INSTITUTION, ANY ORGANIZATION IN AMERICA THAT DENIES THE FULL HUMAN RIGHTS OR THE FULL CIVIL RIGHTS OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US,” THE FORMER TEXAS CONGRESSMAN SAID AT CNN’S EQUALITY TOWN HALL IN LOS ANGELES.
He added: “And so as president, we are going to make that a priority and we are going to stop those who are infringing upon the human rights of our fellow Americans.”
Here’s the key takeaway from each candidate’s town hall:
- Cory Booker: The New Jersey senator called violence against the LGBTQ community a “national emergency” and noted that he has proposed an “Office on Hate Crimes and White Supremacy.” Booker said: “We live in a country where we still see regular, everyday violence and intimidation and bullying against Americans, because of who they are.” READ MORE
- Joe Biden: The former vice president spoke out about the need to root out discrimination, homophobia and the impact that a country’s approach to gay people should have on American foreign policy. Biden said in 2012 that he was “absolutely comfortable” with same-sex marriage, a comment that put him – at the time – ahead of then-President Barack Obama. READ MORE
- Pete Buttigieg: The South Bend, Indiana, mayor said he would overhaul rules prohibiting gay men who have had sex within the last year from donating blood — recalling a poignant moment when his office led an annual blood drive. “So when I’m president, I will direct the FDA to revise the rules based on evidence, based on individual risk factors, and without regard to the prejudice that has driven the current policy.” READ MORE
- Elizabeth Warren: The Massachusetts senator said she was wrong, in 2012, to say “I don’t think it’s a good use of taxpayer dollars” to pay for a transgender inmate’s gender confirmation surgery. “It was a bad answer,” she said. “And I believe that everyone is entitled to medical care and medical care they need. And that includes people who are transgender who, it is the time for them to have gender affirming surgery. I just think that’s important.” READ MORE
- Kamala Harris: The California senator said that she, as president, would make ending HIV/AIDS within a generation a priority, telling an audience that she learned about the impact of the impact of the virus from her first campaign manager. She also vowed to tackle homelessness among LGBTQ youth. READ MORE
- Beto O’Rourke: The former Texas congressman said that conversion therapy, a widely discredited practice that seeks to change the sexual orientation of gays, lesbians and bisexuals, “should be illegal” because it is “tantamount to torture.” He said: “As president, we will seek to outlaw it everywhere in this country.” READ MORE
- Amy Klobuchar: The Minnesota senator said that so-called conversion therapy should be illegal because it “makes no sense at all.” Klobuchar also said she would recognize a third gender marker option on a federal level. READ MORE
- Julián Castro: The former Housing and Urban Development secretary said, as president, he would make foreign aid contingent on how the rights that other nations afford to the LGBTQ community. He also called on his successor, Ben Carson, to resign over disparaging remarks the Trump appointee made about transgender people. READ MORE
- Tom Steyer: The businessman said he would put measures in place to increase oversight over health care access to LGBTQ asylum seekers if elected president. “I think it’s absolutely critical for the United States of America to treat people in a humane and decent fashion,” he said. READ MORE
Joe Biden Playacted Like He Was Gay at CNN’s LGBTQ+ Town Hall
FROM SLATE: Joe Biden started his spiel at Thursday’s Democratic presidential town hall on LGBTQ issues with a disclaimer. All the candidates support LGBTQ rights, Biden warned, so there wouldn’t be much space between their positions. Any difference between the candidates, he said, would be in their “degree of emotional concern.”
To prove the depth of his own emotional concern for queer people, Biden decided to act like one. He flirted with multiple men, joked that he was about to come out as gay, and at one point, clasped Anderson Cooper on the shoulder and mimed giving him a kiss.