by Ben Ashford, Daily Mail:
- The remains of Jeffrey Epstein were laid to rest beside his parents Pauline and Seymour Epstein at IJ Morris Star of David Cemetery in Loxahatchee, Florida, it is believed
- The 66-year-old died by suicide on August 10 in his New York prison cell while awaiting trial on charges of sex trafficking of underage girls
- His final resting place is an eye-level granite compartment in a large community crypt, where the priciest spots are rumored to cost as much as $250,000
- It is believed Epstein’s remains were secretly transported to Florida before being loaded into a black minivan and discreetly driven through the cemetery gates with a police escort following close behind
- Epstein’s brother Mark took charge of the body after it was released last week by the New York City Medical Examiner’s office
- Epstein’s father Seymour, a groundskeeper for NYC Department of Parks and Recreation, was laid to rest at the same mausoleum in 1991, dying at age 74
- Epstein’s mom Pauline, a school aide and homemaker he married in 1952, joined him there after she died in 2004 at the age of 85
- When DailyMail.com contacted Mark Epstein to confirm that the sex offender’s remains were sealed inside, he raged: ‘It’s nobody’s f**king business’
This unmarked stone crypt at an exclusive Jewish mausoleum is the likely final resting place of Jeffrey Epstein, DailyMail.com can reveal.
Sources believe the pedophile financier’s remains were transported to Loxahatchee, Florida so they could be entombed beside his parents, Pauline ‘Paula’ and Seymour Epstein.
Cemetery staff have refused to say why they mysteriously removed the couple’s memorial plate last Wednesday – the day after 66-year-old Epstein’s low-key funeral in New York – and replaced it with a blank white slab.
The neighboring crypt has a brand new, unmarked plate but when DailyMail.com contacted Epstein’s only sibling Mark to confirm that the sex offender’s remains were sealed inside, he raged: ‘It’s nobody’s f**king business.’
Mark, 65 – sole heir to the predator’s $577 million fortune – added: ‘It’s a private family matter, you got that? I’m not going to answer your question.’
Jeffrey Epstein was laid to rest beside his parents Pauline and Seymour Epstein at a Jewish mausoleum in Loxahatchee, Florida. The pedophile financier’s final resting place is an eye-level compartment in a large community crypt housing dozens of other Jewish graves. The modest tomb is in keeping with Jewish tradition although starkly different to the grandeur Epstein enjoyed before child sex abuse allegations brought his jet-set lifestyle crashing down
The adjacent chamber contains the remains of Pauline ‘Paula’ and Seymour Epstein, though their memorial plate was mysteriously removed last week and replaced with a blank slab to keep the location secret
The exclusive palm-lined cemetery on the fringes of the Florida Everglades is a 30-minute drive from the Palm Beach mansion where Epstein is said to have preyed upon many of his underage victims
The 66-year-old died by suicide on August 10 in his New York prison cell while awaiting trial on charges of sex trafficking of underage girls
Mark Epstein, the warped predator’s only sibling, organized the discreet burial at the IJ Morris Star of David Cemetery of the Palm Beaches after holding a low-key funeral service last week in New York. When DailyMail.com contacted him to confirm that the sex offender’s remains were sealed inside, he raged: ‘It’s nobody’s f**king business’