by Corey Lynn, Coreys Digs:
- Infanticide was just the beginning – pedophilia is next on their agenda
- Psychological warfare and ideological subversion is happening
- The education system is indoctrinating your children
- Parents and MSM are exploiting young boys
- The destabilization of America is in full swing – you are needed NOW
Imagine a day where you roll out of bed, eat a hardy breakfast, and head into work, only to discover, you no longer recognize the people you passed along the way. Everything appears to be different – just like that –you find yourself in the twilight zone. Suddenly, you can no longer discern male from female, robot from human, billboard from hologram, or reality from illusion.
Off to your right there is a 40-something-year-old man showing off his 14-year-old girlfriend, and to the left is a child in a hijab preaching sharia law. A woman passes you and says, “good morning,” and it’s not until five minutes later that you realize she was AI – not even of flesh and blood. Everything feels upside down and inside out. But, the mold didn’t break. The mold was infiltrated, packed into a high-speed blender, and churned out with a twist of cognitive dissonance that left everyone in a warped daze. It crept up so slowly that no one saw it coming.
Don’t lose yourself in their fantasies, their indoctrinations, melted down realities, and bulked up platitudes. Their God-like socialist, communist agendas to control the “sheep” are mind manipulation tactics that only work if you allow them to. They are toying with you. They are winding you up, winding you down, and hoping you land on your head. Don’t spin like a top. Flow with your eyes wide open and see all that is being unraveled, distinguished, fragmented, and reconstructed. SEE what they are trying to build. THEY being the operative word. There are many groups of “THEY” creating these falsehoods to serve their own agendas. It’s become the cocktail in the blender – a dose of deep state, a shot of Muslim Brotherhood, a dash of white supremacists, a sprinkle of socialists, an echo of Hollywood’s “elite,” a pack of pedophiles – and a whole lot of clowns all battling it out to “normalize” their new version of America.
Normalization is the final stage of the game for their indoctrination and degenderizing agendas. These three elements work together simultaneously in destructing and reconstructing this country as we know it. It is the trifecta for brainwashing and we are reaching a pinnacle moment.
Perhaps one of the more easy-to-spot slides is “normalization.” This is where they take a situation, behavior, or events that would otherwise be considered immoral, criminal, or unacceptable in our society, and try to give it a shoe shine as though it has been angelically polished as “normal” and acceptable. They are telling you what YOU should accept. Some people’s moral compass begins to spin erratically in a state of shock, knowing full well this is all bunk. Yet others become confused and are trying to understand this new way of perceiving that which was once considered inappropriate and even criminal. These people want to be acceptant, understanding, and compassionate toward all human beings, so much so, they have lost their sense of reasoning and their moral compass. This is the state of cognitive dissonance they want people in.
They play on emotions, twist language, and attempt to instill guilt and shame. Their hope is that those who have an overwhelming need to be liked, admired, and included in society, will bend to their ways and help spread the good word. Unfortunately, this culture has created a large percentage of individuals who lack self-worth and self-love, and even more who are incredibly naïve. When one doesn’t fear another’s opinion, can see beyond all of the BS swirling, and chooses to speak their truth, that is not only a strong moral compass fashioned with integrity, it is acknowledging their God-given right to express themselves and stand up for what they know is truth. These are the people who need to speak loudly, and need to teach their neighbors how to see what is happening with humanity and how to reconnect with their internal instincts, self-worth, and self-love. They need to get their heads out of the sand – fast!
To be clear, “change” is a necessary process of evolution that is needed, but change for the purpose of creating a society that becomes acceptant of pedophiles, criminals, Sharia law, removal of constitutional rights, being lied to, manipulated, and taken advantage of – are not acceptable changes.
Examples of Normalization
1) The attempts to normalize pedophilia is at the forefront of the normalization agenda. Across social media, there are communities that refer to themselves as ‘Minor Attracted People’ (MAPs). Some of them claim that it’s just a sexual preference, while others claim it’s a mental illness and they are the victims. They’ve even tried to become a part of the LGBTQ group, which itself has already expanded quite a bit over the years. Meanwhile, over on TEDx, a speaker by the name of Mirjam Heine feels that pedophilia should be accepted as “an unchangeable sexual orientation.” She argues that pedophiles are people who have not chosen their sexuality. Why the push for classifying it as a sexual orientation? Because, once it reaches that level, it will fall under anti-discrimination laws which carries over to every aspect of life. See how that works?
They have been grooming society to desensitize them of pedophilia for decades, and it is reaching the tipping point, to where they will unveil what they deem as socially acceptable, while trying to lower the age of consent. Do you believe that will never happen? Don’t be foolish. We now have infanticide in this country. Bet you never saw that coming.
Pedophilia is rampant in Hollywood, and some of them aren’t ashamed to tweet about it or make jokes about it, in an effort to normalize it.
2) Following suit with the push for normalizing pedophilia, parents are nearly prostituting out their young boys as drag queens across the globe, while perverted old men throw money at them. They’ve pushed this hard on mainstream news, talk shows, videos, and social media, with complete disregard for the fact that they are exploiting young children. Pedophiles are finding themselves in what they deem a new, glorious generation where they can freely get off on young boys dancing and shaking their booties much like a stripper at a strip club does. Everyone from Elle to Good Morning America, and NBC news are flaunting these children. From drag queen story hours popping up at libraries to an 11-year old boy being photographed with a near naked adult drag queen, normalization doesn’t begin to cover their true agenda here. There is absolutely nothing “normal” about having your 8 or 10-year-old boy dress up in a sexy costume, strutting and shaking his booty for adults to be entertained. It’s not “cute,” it’s perverted. PERIOD.
These are only a couple examples of normalization. They have been working for decades and pushing numerous agendas, desensitizing people, then moving in for the kill to normalize it.
35 years ago, Soviet defector and KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov, specializing in the fields of Marxist-Leninist propaganda and ideological subversion, warned us about the silent war being waged against America as part of a long term plan to take over and destroy the American system and way of life.
He explains the 4-steps, beginning with demoralization, which has already been completed – mostly done to Americans by Americans. The second stage being destabilization which only takes 2-5 years. Stage 3 is crisis which only takes up to six weeks. The final stage is normalization. WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO.
Much like normalization, those that perpetrate indoctrination prey on individuals in a similar manner, through young adults who are attending college, or those involved in some form of educational training, while at the same time, they shape the minds of young children who don’t know any better. This is a dangerous game that has been played since the beginning of time, and has resulted in intentional altering of history, science, metaphysics, technology, banking industry, religion, and essentially most subject matters. Due to much of this being uncovered and exposed more prominently over the past decade, and the current battle taking place globally, those that indoctrinate have gone full-scale, without any attempt to hide it.
Despite their transparency to many, there are still millions of people who are completely unaware of this transpiring. It is vitally important for people to pay very close attention to language being used, suggestions of “accepting everyone” being imposed, and recognizing when things are being said or taught that do not align with one’s moral compass, or raise an internal red flag. Everyone needs to get in tune with themselves – quickly.
Examples of Indoctrination
1) In 2016 it was all over the news regarding a high school junior, Caleigh Wood and a federal lawsuit over La Plata High School in Maryland being accused of radical Islamic indoctrination by forcing children to profess the Muslim statement of faith, ordering them to memorize the Five Pillars of Islam and teaching that the faith of a Muslim is stronger than the average Christian. Yet, in February 2019 a federal appeals court disagreed, saying school officials in Southern Maryland had not violated Wood’s first amendment rights because the curriculum didn’t endorse a specific religion and did not compel Wood to profess any belief.
Going back to 2013, it appears there has been a lot of controversy over the teachings of Islam throughout numerous schools in the United States. Parents are saying that they are trying to indoctrinate their children by promoting Islam, having a pro-Muslim agenda, and are whitewashing the history by skipping over the extreme Islamists.
One might understand their concerns after reviewing a video from the Philadelphia Muslim Society, whereby children are singing “we will chop off their heads for Allah.” The children are on a stage singing an entire song about how they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the “army of Allah,” and how they “will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture.” What’s most disconcerting is the fact that MAS Philly belongs to the Muslim American Society, which has 42 chapters in the United States.
2) This is a story about a friend who took charge of a situation at her son’s junior high school, and why it fell on her to do so. She happens to be a hair dresser who has several teachers as clients. One day, one of the teachers asks her if she had read the book that was given to her son for summer reading. She went on to tell her that she should immediately get herself a copy, review the entire book, draw her own conclusions, act on those conclusions, and never mention their conversation. In other words… the teachers weren’t going to fight this battle, but all believed this book to be incredibly inappropriate for children.
Concerned, she whisked off to the store and purchased the book ‘And The Mountains Echoed.’ The book promotes itself to be about “a tale revolving around not just parents and children but brothers and sisters, cousins and caretakers, Hosseini explores the many ways in which families nurture, wound, betray, honor, and sacrifice for one another; and how often we are surprised by the actions of those closest to us, at the times that matter most.” Surprised indeed, because what she proceeded to read began with two sisters, one pretty and thin, the other ugly and fat, and how the pretty one wanted to murder the ugly one. Both sisters concluded that her life wasn’t valuable, after a fall had left her paralyzed, and when the pretty sister left the ugly one in the dessert to die, the sun rising was a sign from God that she had made the right choice.
The story went on to share other relationships as well, such as a daughter and mother both dating the same man, a homosexual trying to convince a young man that he too should be homosexual even though he didn’t feel that way, as well as other concerning tales this book wove throughout.
My friend was furious. She called the head of secondary education curriculum, who went on to avoid her for eight long weeks. She contacted the American Academy of Pediatrics to gather evidence of the emotional and psychological impact this book might have on young children. She dashed off to local libraries to see how they cataloged this book. It most certainly was not in the Juvenile section – it was in the adult section. She wrote up her evidence, along with her disgust, and blasted it out to the school board and all of the parents. The school received 250 calls from upset parents that day. The head of secondary education curriculum contacted her, upset that she had not discussed this with him first. She said, “I did – 8 long weeks ago. You never got back to me.” The book has officially been removed from the curriculum.
THIS IS HOW IT’S DONE. Unfortunately, the teachers are unwilling to risk losing their jobs, and their “opinion” may be countered with “these are the rules,” leaving their hands tied. It is up to the parents to stand up and fight these battles.
An elementary school in the same school district where this took place, has now ordered their teachers that they are no longer allowed to refer to children as “boys and girls.” The parents were not even alerted to this. I reached out to a friend who had a daughter in that school district and asked her if she was aware. She was never informed. She contacted the school and they told her that if she had a specific name or pronoun that she wanted her daughter referred to as, the teachers would all be notified. Imagine being a teacher, trying to keep all of those names and terms straight. Degenderizing is the name of their game.
To degenderize is to eliminate any reference to a specific gender, and remove any association with or dependence on gender. For decades this has been camouflaged under the guise of “gender equality,” which eventually expanded to terms such as “gender-neutral” and “gender-expansive” so that they could slowly eliminate the language of gender over time, while going so far as to create pronouns for individuals – creating a huge cognitive dissonance mudslide. Whereby it is important for transgender children to feel accepted and welcome, going to these extremes in removing all children’s identities creates a lot of confusion for children, especially as they age. Their entire process of thinking and verbalizing a simple experience, now causes them to stop and think if they are allowed to include certain words. It changes the entire scope of how they seen one another as well as the world. It’s constraining and removes free expression.
Do you not find it strange that for the small percentage of transgenders, they are willing to alter the mindset of all children, so that transgenders feel more comfortable? To put this in perspective, 0.7% of teenagers between 13-17 identify as transgender. That’s a total of 150,000 youth or 1 student per entire school for schools that have over 143 students. They are willing to adjust the mindset and language of all children for one child. Think about that. What about the students who are growing up with single mothers, and their father is not around? Should they refuse to refer to their parents as ‘parents?’ Should they remove the words ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ all together as well? Should they refer to them as their ‘caretaker’ now? You get the point.
This begs the question – are they attempting to confuse children by removing gender all together, while creating an identity crisis, which may in fact result in a larger percentage of transgenders. What reason might they have for wanting to create a genderless society? It’s easier to control the minds of a single gender – telling them how to think, what to believe, how to speak, and what words are allowed – than it is to control two genders.
In 1958, the Gender Identity Research Project was established at the UCLA Medical Center for the study of intersex and transsexual individuals. Psychoanalyst Robert Stoller coined the term ‘gender identity’ to the International Psychoanalytic Congress in Stockholm, Sweden in 1963. Behavioral psychologist John Money worked at the Johns Hopkins Medical School’s Gender Identity Clinic, which was established in 1965. Money’s theory on gender identity suggested that up to a certain age, gender identity is relatively fluid and subject to constant negotiation. That single statement alone exemplifies these negotiation tactics that are widely being used today to confuse children.
Examples of Degenderizing
1) In a 2014 news report, they state that handouts titled “12 easy steps on the way to gender inclusiveness” were given to teachers at Lincoln Public Schools in Nebraska, instructing the teachers to no longer refer to boys and girls as “boys and girls.”
“Don’t use phrases such as ‘boys and girls,’ ‘you guys,’ ‘ladies and gentlemen,’ and similarly gendered expressions to get kids’ attention.” The handout was part of an effort to educate teachers and administrators about transgender issues, educators told the Lincoln Journal Star. “The agenda we’re promoting is to help all kids succeed,” Brenda Leggiardo the district’s coordinator of social workers and counselors told the newspaper. So instead of asking boys and girls to line up as boys or girls, teachers have been encouraged to segregate the children by whether they prefer skateboards or bikes, or whether they like milk or juice.
The handout, provided by Gender Spectrum, a website which “provides education, training and support to help create a gender sensitive and inclusive environment for children of all ages” does not explain what to do if all of the children like juice or skateboards. But it does suggest teachers “create classroom names and then ask all of the ‘purple penguins’ to meet at the rug.”
“Provide an opportunity for every student to identify a preferred name or pronoun,” the document reads. “At the beginning of the year or at Back-to-School Night, invite students and parents to let you know if they have a preferred name and/or pronoun by which they wish to be referred.”
Teachers were also encouraged to share anecdotes from their own lives “that reflect gender inclusiveness.” “Even better, share examples when you were not gender inclusive in your thinking, words or behaviors, what you learned as a result and what you will do differently next time,” the handout states.
In this particular case, Rachel Terry, a mother of one of the parents sent an email to other moms and dads accusing the district of social re-engineering. Rachel is a smart mom – way to go Rachel! She said that the district was using taxpayer dollars to promote “the deconstruction of fundamental family and religious values.” School district official Russ Uhing rejected her argument and stated, “part of education in addition to academics is the feeling of welcomeness, the relationship piece.” Yes, by all means, a “girl” certainly wouldn’t feel “welcomed” unless she was referred to as a “purple penguin” instead of a “girl.”
2) In the wake of so much confusion, their tactics have prevailed for some parents. There is an increasing group of parents in the U.S. who have decided it would be best to refer to their babies as ‘theybies,’ giving them no gender, and allowing the children to determine their gender as they grow up. Therefore, they do not refer to them as a boy or girl, but rather use gender-neutral pronouns such as ‘they,’ ‘them,’ or ‘their,’ as opposed to ‘he,’ or ‘she.’ They choose whatever cloths they wish to wear. Apparently this concept began with a Toronto couple in 2011, and has since taken to a facebook community of parents raising ‘gender-neutral’ children.