MACRON PERSUADING FRANCE TO BAN THE WORDS ‘MOTHER’ AND ‘FATHER’ ON OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS REPLACING THEM WITH ‘PARENT 1’ AND ‘PARENT 2’

0
375

by Geoffrey Grinder, Now The End Begins:

“This amendment aims to root in law children’s family diversity in administrative forms submitted in school,” said Valérie Petit, MP for the majority REM party of President Emmanuel Macron. The amendment says: “To prevent discrimination, school enrollment, class registers, parental authorisations and all other official forms involving children must mention only Parent 1 and Parent 2.”

Schools in France are to replace the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ with ‘Parent 1’ and ‘Parent 2’ on official documents. The move is part of an amendment to a new draft education bill, which supporters say seeks to put an end to discrimination against same-sex parents. But critics argue it “dehumanises” parenthood  and could lead to rows over who should be referred to as “parent 1”.

Hoo boy, where to even begin with this one? The enemies of God and the Bible around the globe are working incessantly to create a neutral, neutered, genderless mess that has no head and no authority but their own. In other words, the lost of this world are preparing themselves to receive the rule of Antichrist in the days that will follow after the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church. And from the looks of things, that day is not far off.

“Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.” Exodus 20:12 (KJV)

The sheer lunacy of allowing a group of people, in this case the LGBTQP, which accounts for less than 3% of the world population, to control what the other 97% of what people think, say and do is a absolute sign that we are in the end times. When Bible believing Christians stay silent, this is what happens.

France to replace the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ with ‘parent 1’ and ‘parent 2’

FROM YAHOO NEWS: “This amendment aims to root in law children’s family diversity in administrative forms submitted in school,” said Valérie Petit, MP for the majority REM party of President Emmanuel Macron.

Ms Petit explained that the words mother and father, on all school documents such as authorising children to go on trips, no longer took into account the recently-passed gay marriage law, nor the existence of same sex parents.

The amendment says: “To prevent discrimination, school enrollment, class registers, parental authorisations and all other official forms involving children must mention only Parent 1 and Parent 2.”

Though the amendment was passed by MPs on Tuesday, it could still be rejected by France’s Senate, but will then go back to National Assembly for a final reading. But Twitter has mixed views on the change.

Many described the move as political correctness gone mad.

Globally there have been many introductions to various policies in a bid to help tackle discrimination. Last May a same-sex couple made history in New Zealand by both being named on their baby’s birth certificate as ‘mother’, after their daughter was conceived of assisted reproductive technologies (ART).

Read More @ NowTheEndBegins.com