by Catherine Frompovich, Activist Post:
There’s a definite political party strategy, or dichotomy, regarding illegal immigration. Nothing proves that more definitively than the video below wherein then-Democrat-Party President Bill Clinton told the Nation, in a speech before Congress, almost the same remarks about illegal immigrants which now-Republican-Party President Donald J. Trump says concerning illegal immigration.
Bill Clinton Said This In 1996…
“All Americans not only in the states most heavily affected, but every place in this country, are rightfully disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold may otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public services they use impose tax burdens upon our taxpayers.”
What’s happened and why?
Has the Democrat Party morphed into a neo-socialist-fascist-promoting-New-World-Order-agenda‘mouthpiece’ apparently spearheaded during the 8-year Obama Administration?
Democrat Party ‘big wigs’ knowingly and obligingly were involved in implementing the Obama ‘dream’ for the USA which, apparently, was based upon Obama’s ill-conceived counter-culture notions and ideas following such societal radical professors like the late Harvard professor Saul Alinsky, who espoused the practice of class and race warfare with books like Rules for Radicals.
According to Wikipedia, here are Alinsky’s guidelines:
- “Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.”
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
- “Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
- “Keep the pressure on.”
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.”
- “If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.”
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” [Something the ‘new’ Democrat Party is good at doing?]
One of Alinsky’s ostensibly radicalized teachings was the use of deception. Saul Alinsky’s son, David, is quoted as having said, “Obama learned his lesson well.” Apparently, Alinsky taught that the key to destroying the middle class is to create a failed economy.