by BN Frank, Activist Post:
- Parents, activists fight construction of cell phone towers at Prince George’s County schools (MD)
- Parents Object to Cell Phone Towers Near Schools (Chicago)
- Parents Fight Plans for Cell Tower at Virginia Elementary School
- Pacific Grove parents fight cell tower at school
There is still no “safe level” of wireless radiation exposure that has been scientifically determined for children or pregnant women. Children are especially vulnerable and many insurance companiesaren’t covering exposure effects anymore. There is too much research that has already proven it is harmful. It’s also not just about increased cancer risk and brain tumors.
- Research has proven it can disrupt the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak.
- Research has proven that exposure can cause bacteria to become antibiotic resistant.
- Research has proven that exposure can worsen pre-existing conditions even if it didn’t cause them.
- Research has proven that exposure may have a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins.
Exposure can also cause “Microwave Sickness” which is now more commonly referred to as ElectroSensitivity(ES) or ElectroHypersensitivity (EHS). Symptoms and severity vary so it can be easily misdiagnosed.
Because of these health risks, an increasing number of schools in the U.S. and overseas are also replacing wireless (WiFi) internet with safer wired internet. Many doctors have been recommending this for a while now, too.