Dan Kurz, DK Analytics:
Rising political risks associated with the largely criminal enterprise known as the US government:
The endless Trump Russian election interference witch hunt (candidate Trump couldn’t address interference, only the prior administration could!) or, more accurately, “offshoots” thereof, could result in a declining capacity for Trump to function effectively as the nation’s chief executive. It could also trigger a governmental paralysis and/or lead to presidential impeachment proceedings based on so-called “process crimes,” which amount to “technicalities” over substance. Some highlights of this sad state of affairs, which threatens to further entrench our kleptocratic form of government — on both sides of the aisle — follow:
- After over one year of relentless digging with a sizable task force of exclusively Democratic lawyers, zero evidence of Trump collusion with Russians has emerged, yet the witch hunt continues and widens and neither US Attorney General Sessions nor his deputy Rosenstein is willing to rein in Robert S. Mueller’sspecial counsel, which gets anything it wants in terms of manpower or budget to “look for a crime;” turns innocent until proven guilty on its head! It is as if his special counsel’s real mission is to undue the presidential election results. (Maybe Rosenstein’s 4/19 statement that Trump isn’t a target of the Mueller probe marks a turning point? Don’t hold …)
- Meanwhile, Mueller’s special counsel won’t investigate ample evidence pointing to a) Clinton collusion with the Russians (Clinton paid for a warrant to surveil a Trump campaign associate during the 2016 election), b)humongous Clinton foundation fraud, c) massive, FBI-coordinated destruction of evidence/obstruction of justice, d) gross negligence in handling classified information, and e) Clinton’s treason as Secretary of State.
- There is also no effort by Mueller’s special task force to investigate multiple signs of alleged abuses of government surveillance powers by the Obama Justice Department in obtaining warrants to unjustly monitor and unmask Carter Page and other Americans, enormous 4th amendment violations which are being swept under the rug.
- Yet Mueller, with a checkered history as FBI head during the anthrax threats, the IRS scandal, and muchmore, has not only complete Democratic backing, but wide Republican support. This is underscored by the fact that the GOP-controlled Senate is drafting a Mueller protection bill while Republicans warn Trump not to fire partisan hack Mueller, stating that it would be “political suicide!” Upshot: the Constitution-thwarting “DC swamp,” perhaps best captured by noting that apparently both former Bush presidents voted for Hillary over Trump — a kind of collusion by Marxist Democrats with crony Republicans — is rebelling against Trump and wants to put him down. In other words, the swamp wants to remain above the law, so we can’t return to the RULE OF LAW.
- Speaking of a rule of law infidelity, the FBI raiding Trump’s personal lawyer’s office constitutes government’s intrusion into privileged communications between a lawyer and a client and is a potential violation or a violation of aspects of the 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments:
- The 4th Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated. In other words, if the government improperly seizes private or privileged material, the violation has already occurred, even if the government never uses the material from the person from whom it was seized.
- The 5th Amendment: no defendant (in this case President Trump) shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself. In other words, said cannot be used to incriminate the defendant which counsel represents or, by extension, that defendant’s counsel.
- The 6th Amendment: the defendant shall have the assistance of counsel for his defense. “Privileged material” will result, which prosecutors don’t get to see or use. When overlaid on to the 4thAmendment, it prohibits government officials from intruding on the privacy of lawyer/client confidentiality rights of citizens.
- In the interim, as predicted in my April 5th, 2018 video, EPA head Scott Pruitt’s biggest challenge won’t be the “Pravda press,” but the entrenched, constitution-mangling and property rights-eviscerating EPA bureaucracy. Will an increasingly maligned and compromised Trump be supportive, i.e., will Dr. Jekyll be at Pruitt’s side when it gets really ugly? Fortunately, Dr. Jekyll seems to be at work, as evidenced by Pruitt’s new second in command, a former coal industry lobbyist, Andrew Wheeler.
Now, there is a lot of speculation (and excitement) in the alt media community about over 24,000 executive branch sealed indictments. Specifically, when will they be unsealed and arrests made, so that the rule of law once again extends to the ruling class? Hope springs eternal that felonious indictments will be unsealed with increasing frequency as the 2018 election grows closer. Moreover, that once “unleashed” — and assuming such a process couldn’t or wouldn’t be derailed — increasingly large swaths of the federal ruling elite in Washington DC and throughout the nation that have acted lawlessly will be implicated and charged with crimes.
Such a “cleansing” would help purge the kleptocratic and bureaucratic lawlessness (unconstitutional legislation followed by property rights-eviscerating extortion by both elected officials and unelected bureaucrats) that is so intimidatingly widespread. It would also constrain despicable, amoral, and unconstitutional behavior by powerbrokers, which would be pivotal to any effort to return the US to a representative, constitutional republic while boding well for rescuing the west from an all-powerful, unrepresentative administrative state (the unelected bureaucracy).