by Dr Robert Owens, Freedom Outpost:
Let’s see; the Clinton campaign pays for a former British spy to work with Russian intelligence to create a bogus document that is then used as the basis for wiretaps aimed at the Trump campaign and the media is trying to tell us, “Move along nothing to see here.”
Was the so-called dossier a hit piece from the begging? Maybe we should listen to Mary Jacoby, the wife of Glenn Simpson, the former Wall Street Journal reporter who started Fusion GPS, the firm behind the dossier.
She said on Facebook, “It’s come to my attention that some people still don’t realize what Glenn’s role was in exposing Putin’s control of Donald Trump. Let’s be clear. Glenn conducted the investigation. Glenn hired Chris Steele. Chris Steele worked for Glenn.”
According to the website Tablet, “In June, three months after being hired by the lawyers for the Clinton campaign and the DNC, Simpson brought on Steele—but Steele hadn’t lived or worked in Russia in nearly 25 years. Since he was identified as a British spy in 1999, and was head of the Russia desk when Russian assassins killed FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko in a sushi restaurant in the British capital, Steele was hardly in a position to make discreet inquiries. Still, Simpson must have thought Steele’s name at a minimum would be useful in marketing whatever his firm pulled together. Reportedly, Steele had a good relationship with the FBI, and journalists love spies who spill secrets.”
Of course, having all this bogus information to accuse Trump would do no good if their candidate was indicted before the election (or after) so of course the crimes of Hillary Clinton had to again be whitewashed.
Found under the heading, “Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.”
According to Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) a member of the House Judiciary Committee, “I can certainly say that my impression after these interviews is that there was extreme pro-Hillary Clinton bias that benefitted her in this investigation and that she received special treatment as a consequence of her candidacy for president. … And we have email evidence from Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary Clinton was going to get an ‘HQ Special,’ a headquarters special. That meant that the normal processes of the Washington field office weren’t followed and he had a special. And he had a very small group of people that had a pro-Hillary Clinton bias who had a direct role in changing that investigation from one that likely should have been criminal to one where she was able to walk.”
What should Trump do?
Roger Stone in Stone Cold Truth gives this advice, “The president must completely disempower and dismantle Robert S. Mueller’s fraudulent rogue prosecution gang, which is merely an extension of a larger corruption of power that is unparalleled in our history.”
Specifically, he advises that the president must use every resource at his disposal to prosecute the almost-seditious abuses of power by lawless Clinton-Obama FBI and NSA apparatchiks who:
- Politically weaponized the federal government’s electronic intelligence capabilities to spy on a presidential candidate and his campaign
- Colluded with foreign and non-state intelligence agents to manufacture evidence used as false pretexts for securing FISA warrants that employed the national security laws of the United States to give illicit, illegal cover to this political espionage
- Used the fruits of this political espionage activity to damage or otherwise hinder this candidate, once he had become president-elect and eventually President of the United States, through surreptitious releases of the criminally-procured information,
- Fabricated and instigated false allegations about foreign state collusion implicating the president’s election campaign and family members, and
- Perpetuated this massive criminal fraud on the American people for nearly a full year by manipulating and abusing the investigatory and prosecutorial powers of the Department of Justice.
Read More @ FreedomOutpost.com