by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show:
Why do the Democrats needs millions of illegal aliens to become citizens? It is simple, they need illegal aliens to vote communist, I mean Democratic, in 2018 and beyond, to ever have any chance of winning. And why is this true? Because no American in their right mind could support the insane, social maxist, economic killing policies of the Democrats. Because of politicians like Chuck Schumer and Hillary, the Democrats are trying to stave off extinction. This is why the DACA issue is so important to them.
Let’s Make a Deal
President Trump is trying to make a deal, a deal that will keep the government open for business, but will not give away the country. It is a deal that many on the right willl oppose. President Trump is proposing a path to citizenship for 1.8 million illegal immigrant (DACA) “Dreamers”. Trump’s offer more than triples any action contemplated by Obama. Despite this fact, one can reasonably anticipate that the Democrats will say that it is not enough.
The Most Generous Offer In American History
The President’s action would grant legal status to a little less than 2 million people, but the number of beneficiaries is tremendously more than the 690,000 in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
The White House said they needed to increase the number of DACA persons in order to put a permanent end to catch-and-release programs of INS, but mostly corrupt sanctuary cities, where many feel that the leaders should be jailed for their illegal behaviors. The proposal also will deport persons overstaying their visas and demands $25 billion for the construction of “the Wall”.
Appropriately, the President will also insist on strict limits on the chain of family migration across the board, not just for newly legalized Democratic voters, err… I mean Dreamer. This prpposal would allow the beneficiaries of this generous offer to petition for spouses and minor children but would prohibit parents and siblings of adult children from the so-called chain migration program championed by Obama.
Reaction to President Trump’s Offer
Many in the President’s base will cry foul and claim that his offers go to far. Some fail to consider that DACA members did not have a choice in coming to the United States because the decision was done before their age of decision. Secondly, most of the DACA group would have nothing to return to with regard to their country of origin. There is certainly something to be said to the humanitarian issue. The only “friends and family plan” exceptions that I would like to see would be exemptions for minor children from DACA along with minor siblings (1st degree biological relatives). I would not support anything more.
This compromise must never be extended for any reason than imminent danger caused by an invading army and I mean nothing more. this law can never be changed.
What History Teaches About Unrestrained Immigration
What used to be a Communist stronghold, has become one of the last democratic bastions of freedom from tyranny and tyranny’s high priest, George Soros. Hungary and Poland as well as Austria are making great gains against being occupied by the hordes of colonists coming from the Middle East and other parts of the globe. However, before we look at solutions, we must first look at the problems and how they are being applied to America.
What does the future hold for a country that refuses to protect its citizens from foreign intrusion by criminal elements such as the cartels? America’s future may have been foretold in G. K. Chesterton’s, The Flying Inn (1914). The book provides present day Americans with an opportunity to understand what is happening to their loss of culture and of national sovereignty. The book consists of a “fictional” account of how England had been stripped of its cultural identity. The book was written at the end of the British imperialistic period of dominance in which England had collapsed under the sheer weight of attempting to maintain its vast empire.
In the book, Chesterton maintains that England lost far more than its preeminent position as the world’s sole super power. He postulated that England had lost its national soul through the unintended integration of its culture with more “barbaric cultures” that it had previously conquered. The author also felt that the Roman Empire followed a very similar pattern. I submit that the United States has been following this same linear path of self-destruction for 40 years and this suicidal national path has intensified with the beginning of admitting massive amounts of immigrants from the Middle East who have no intention of adopting the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. Please note that this article is not advocating for the stopping all immigration. This article highlights the dangers of unrestricted immigration by people who have no interest in assimilating and respecting the laws of the United States.
The protagonist in The Flying Inn, Dalroy, proclaimed that great nations have frequently followed a similar pattern of progressive and complete self-destruction.
- The great nation declares victory over the barbarians.
- The great nation begins to enjoy the fruits of cheap labor by employing the barbarians that it had conquered.
- The barbarians become so enmeshed into the great nation, that an alliance with barbarians is formed (e.g., de facto amnesty including members of criminal organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood and the Sinoloa drug cartel as well as HSBC Bank and the Clinton Foundation).
- Assimilation is followed with the barbarians becoming a privileged class. Thus, the great nation is conquered.
The Flying Inn Parallel with Mexico and the Rest of Central America
Certainly the relationship between the United States and various countries south of our border; parallels Chesterton’s stunningly accurate prophecies by describing what has happened to present day America. Consider the following parallels which strikingly correspond to Dalroy’s view of how empires crumble:
- The United States fulfills its “Manifest Destiny” mandate by provoking and winning a war with Mexico in order to gain a southern railroad route to California. The great nation was victorious. Dalroy’s first principle is fulfilled.
- The economies of the two countries bifurcate and the United States begins to enjoy the fruits of its imperialistic labors. The conquered people provides nearly 160 years of cheap labor which helps to fuel the economic growth of the United States . Guest workers and illegal immigrants trickle into the United States. Despite the comparatively low wages, more immigrants come north to experience the bountiful leftovers of their former conquerors. This trend continues to the point in which the original trickle of guest workers and illegal immigrants becomes a raging tsunami of humanity most of whom are seeking to experience the American dream at the expense of their former conquerors. The great nation employed those that it had conquered. Dalroy’s second principle is fulfilled.
- Average American citizens begin to note the loss of economic standing, culture and traditions. “Special privilege” programs, such as De Facto Amnesty instead of criminal prosecution for organized criminal activities, free medical and free education, serve to fully integrate the former illegal aliens into the mainstream of American society. To frame the desired paradigm shift, legal terms such as “illegal alien” become likened to racial epitaphs uttered during the worst days of the old “Jim Crow” laws. The ”politically correct police” (i.e., the corporate media) label all Americans who desire to secure their borders, in this age of terrorism, as racists and xenophobic. The alliance has been formed. Dalroy’s third principle has been fulfilled.
- Illegal immigrant subgroups (e.g., CALEXIT, Reconquista de Atzalan, MECHA) begin to proclaim that the takeover of America is moving forward and if the present occupants of this country do not like it; then these “Euros” can “go back to Europe .” (In this scenario, it’s not certain where American citizens whose historical roots lie in Africa, the Middle East, South America, Mexico, Panama, Canada, Asia, the Pacific Rim, the Caribbean, and most of all, Native Americans, are supposed to return to). At what point do we admit that the great nation of America has been conquered and is in the process of being successfully occupied? Ultimately, how many people from third world countries can inhabit the United States until we are considered to be a third world country?
Nut unlike the UK and the Roman Empire, America has been hit with double whammy of immigration that is not overwhelmingly charcterized by assimilation.
The Flying Inn Parallel with the Middle East
In addition to our original immigration crisis, America is facing a massive immigration problem on a second front:
- The United States fulfills its “Manifest Destiny” international economic mandate by bribing leaders of the Middle East in order to gain control of Middle Eastern oil. The great nation was victorious and the Petrodollar was established. Dalroy’s first principle is fulfilled.
- The economies of the two countries bifurcate and the United States begins to enjoy the fruits of its imperialistic labors. Oil provides the backing thaat was needed to help the fiat dollar to survive since FDR had abandoned the Gold Standard, The conquered people, enslaved through economic imperiaism, provided nearly over 70 years of cheap energy and backing for the US dollar, which helps to fuel the economic growth of the United States. Guest workers and students trickle into the United States from the Middle East. The US engages in wars of economic imperialism (ie BP and Exxon control 80% of Iraqi oil). The wars create an opportunity for the globalists to kill patriotism and deculturize the West including the United States through massive immigration under the guise of refugees fleeing for their lives. And on and on it goes.
Read More @ TheCommonSenseShow.com