by Michael Boldin, Activist Post:
7 lies? It took me just moments to come up with these. That means there are way more than seven.
Even though there are few tough ones, I’m pretty sure you can smash these lies as easily as I can.
(1) The Constitution’s “general Welfare” clause means Congress can pass whatever it wants to supposedly “help” people around the country.
(2) A President is authorized to get involved in a foreign war without authorization from Congress, as long as it’s for no more than 60 days.
(3) Nullification is code word for “supporting slavery.”
(4) The government can conduct surveillance on anyone as long as they are doing so to protect “national security.”
(5) States are required to help the federal government enforce or enact federal “laws” or regulatory programs.
(6) James Madison opposed nullification, in every situation.
(7) Alexander Hamilton is the founder we should pay attention to more than anyone else.
Ask yourself, can you really give a strong answer to all of these?
If you can, I’m sure you know someone else who can’t.
Either way, we’ve published over TEN THOUSAND articles, blogs, news reports, podcasts and videos to smash these kinds of lies to bits.
That’s a ton of information that we’ve shared over the last 11 years.
We work to educate people on the proper role of government under the Constitution, and activatethem to reject, resist and nullify all unconstitutional acts.
Read More @ ActivistPost.com