by Jayson Veley, Natural News:
If the decay of our constitutional system and the general success of the progressive movement over the past one hundred plus years all seems like some kind of elaborate plot unfolding before our very eyes, that’s because it is. The liberals know that they can’t just introduce totalitarianism overnight, as much as they might want to. Rather, the process must be slow and steady; so slow and steady, in fact, that most Americans don’t even realize what’s happening.
Recently, Donna Calvin of BeliefNet.com published a list of the 45 communist goals as read into the congressional record in the year 1963 by Hon. A. S. Herlong Jr. of Florida, who was quoting from Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.” The 45 stepstowards the introduction of a communist state are as follows:
- U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war
The statists among us must weaken our country to the point where the people believe surrender and coexistence is more important than military strength and national security. To do this, they often use scare tactics, such as the idea that the only alternative to coexistence is atomic war.
- U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war
Much like goal number one, the idea here is to make the people believe that surrender is the only real, legitimate option.
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength
You often hear the liberals say that the United States should adopt stricter gun lawsbecause it is the moral thing to do. This too is just another step in their elaborate plan to bring about totalitarianism in America – they need you to be unarmed and incapable of defending yourself.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war
Put simply, this is a tactic used to get the people to let their guard down when it comes to the advancement of foreign communist nations.
- Extension of long-term loans to Russian and Soviet satellites
If the goal is to put America on a path towards totalitarianism, then it only makes sense that those seeking this transformation would want to force us to follow behind nations who are already there.
- Provide foreign aid to all nations regardless of communist domination
The transformation of America into a communist country requires us to be actively supporting other communist nations around the world.
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
In order for totalitarianism in the United States to be more widely accepted, it is crucial that the statists bolster up the idea of communism on the global stage.
- Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
To those who embrace the rise of communism, the destruction of individual liberty is the ultimate goal. It is imperative that they do away with free elections and make moves to consolidate power into fewer and fewer hands.
- Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress
If communism is to become the dominant ideology, then those who might resist must be rendered defenseless. America’s military strength has got to be diminished if a centralized authority is to successfully take over.
- Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
The injection of more Soviet propaganda into American society will only make the progressives’ quest to bring about a tyrannical state more acceptable to the public.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
The U.N. is the primary vehicle that the left uses to amass more and more power into the hands of fewer and fewer. As such, the public must view it in a positive light and embrace its existence.
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party
Obviously, if communism is to become the dominant ideology in the United States, then the Communist Party cannot be outlawed.
- Do away with all loyalty oaths
All loyalty oaths must be done away with so that the people become solely committed to the communist state and nothing else.
- Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. patent office.
In the left’s slow and steady journey to bring about communism in the United States, close cooperation with the Russian government is key.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States
It’s obvious that the communists and the statists have taken over the Democrat Party, and there is a strong argument to be made that they are beginning to take over the Republican Party as well.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights
One of the best examples of this is the left’s assault on the institution of marriage, which they insist must be redefined to include same-sex couples so as to protect the civil rights of all Americans.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
The introduction of communist propaganda in to America’s education system is an area where the Left has been incredibly successful. They are brainwashing an entire generation through various lectures and textbooks, all of which promote, in one way or another, big government.
Read More @ NaturalNews.com