by Turd Ferguson, TF Metals:
On Wednesday, we had a chance to get caught up with our old pal, Ned Naylor-Leyland of Old Mutual Investors in London. Ned’s job as fund manager puts him in front of institutional investors worldwide so it’s always extraordinarily valuable to hear from him directly.
Over the course of this 40-minute call, Ned and I discuss a variety of topics, including:
- overall sentiment in the precious metals sector
- the growing interest in the sector from asset allocators and money managers
- any sign or signal in London of a pending crisis of confidence in the LBMA system
- how the level of real interest rates affects asset allocation decisions
- the technical picture in the metals and why it appears that a new bull market is underway
- and much, much more!
It was great fun to connect again with Ned as we’ve both been quite busy lately. I think you’ll find this call to be very informative and well worth the wait. We promise to speak again soon on these subjects.
p.s. My apologies for the audio quality as Ned and I were plagued by some Skype issues through the call.
Click HERE to listen.
Read More @ TFMetals.com